Chapter 21: The Doctor Will See You

A/N: some very enthusiastically consented to non-consent/abuse of power (negotiated off screen but referenced)

Not check because wanted to post before I have to go, but will edit later if necessary.

Xander was mildly proud of himself. His natural reaction to everything life threw at him was to demand control. Tim was teaching him there were alternatives. And he could be just as happy with them – when they were wrapped up in Tim's needs, anyway.

He'd done some social media updates in the morning, though his heart hadn't been into it as all he could think about was the night to come. It had only been good because Tim had taken charge of the pictures. Xander had suggested he could introduce Tim properly to his followers, but the boy was strangely reluctant. Xander didn't push it. The mood between them was light and he wanted them to keep it, at least until Tim was ready to speak up of his own accord.

It was a strange feeling for Xander. He was controlling – almost needy in his desire to be in charge. But Tim was giving him so much that it wasn't even difficult to stay back when it came to that.

Tim let him take charge about food, and exercise (with some minor complaining, but the yoga was really helping his frame of mind so he could see the benefit), and what they did with their spare time, and bedtime, and then what happened at bedtime and all the other occasions during the day they took for themselves. Everything, really. Which sated Xander's needs enough that he could follow the guidance – explicit from Gray and implicit from Tim – to give Tim space when it came to things relating to his mental health.

One thing he had insisted on was for Tim to have a medical check. As they waited to be called by the nurse, Tim was wriggly, his head flicking around as he seemingly stared in turn at everything in the waiting room.

"You're restless, Angel."

"Sorry, Sir," he whispered back. "Um...do you get medicals?"

"Of course. Every year. And I'll be getting bloods done today."

"Do you ever do that, you know, in scenes? Take blood, I mean."

"I see," Xander smiled, taking Tim's trembling hand in his. "Angel, it's unlikely that you'll be aroused during your exam, despite some of the things we've done. But even if you do have a physical response, I promise, the doctor is used to it. It's a normal reaction for a lot of people when they're being touched a lot."

Xander couldn't help himself though, and as the nurse called them up and they followed her into the doctor's office, he leaned down to whisper, "Of course, when the bloods come back clean, I can't wait to coat your insides with cum."

The adorable yelp from Tim threatened to make Xander bust out laughing.

* * * * *

As it transpired, the medical wasn't a problem. Tim had barely been looked after before, so trips to the doctor weren't something he was used to, despite his childhood diagnoses, but not only had the doctor been a woman, but Xander knew his fake medical play was a lot more fun than anything that happened in a real doctor's office. Tim had only blushed slightly when the doctor had spent the meagre seconds checking his prostate, and Xander vowed to do it more fully very soon. So he'd had the necessary tests, and was reported to be healthy but underweight, which gave Xander the pleasure of something to further to focus on. The return of the blood tests would take a bit longer, so it was still condoms for the foreseeable. The club would sate some of the frustration of that though.

"We are still going to the club aren't we?"

Tim stood at the foot of the bed, clad in only a small towel, that Xander was not going to admit was meant to be a hand towel because the way he scrabbled to keep it wrapped around his narrow hips was too adorable.