Chapter 30: Bonus Scene

A/N: so a bonus scene, not technically part of the plot, just a little addition as a thanks to you wonderful people who I see on my vote and comment notifs because you support me by coming along on this moderately wild ride with these adorable boys.

As well: some of you have noticed the new covers, for which I want to say a huge thanks to @CLKD111 and @kayzholic, without whose guidance, suggestions, and expert finding of hot ab pics, they would never have happened.

"So," Xander looked down as his husband rubbed over tired eyes, "we should sleep. You're tired."

Tim pulled his hands away and pouted up. "Am not."

"Angel..." Xander let a little growl into his voice, just because he could, and because it made Tim whimper beautifully and whisper 'please'. But still...if Tim didn't want to go to sleep on his wedding night without consolidating, well, who was Xander to say no?

Xander removed Tim's jacket, and unfastened his shirt with gentle hands, pushing it off his shoulders to pool on the floor. Tim had only drunk two small glasses of champagne – much earlier – so Xander knew he wasn't drunk, and he reveled in the way Tim leaned softly into his hand when it cupped his cheek, his head tilted up so he could watch Xander's eyes.

"So beautiful, Angel. All mine."

"Always have been, Sir."

"Indeed," Xander chuckled, bending his head to claim those plump, flushed lips. "But now the world knows too."

"You like that, don't you Sir?"

"I do. I never pretended I wasn't incredibly possessive over you, darling boy."

Tim just giggled, dropping his eyes to watch Xander's lips, silently asking for more. Xander gave it to him, tasting his sweetness, not letting go until Tim's lips were red from the attention and his breathing was heavy. His hands came up, resting against Xander's still-clothed chest.

"We should talk."

Xander grinned at Tim's new, serious tone, belied by his dazed face. "We should?"

"Sit," Tim instructed, pushing Xander back until his butt hit the bed and he sat with a thud.

"Sassy," Xander joked, smiling up at Tim.

Tim's face went through multiple emotions, and Xander had to force himself not to reach up and soothe the concern away. But it was clear Tim had something he wanted to say, so Xander would listen.

"I'm being myself," Tim finally settled on, not losing the worried look.

"Good," was all Xander had to say to it.

"Really?"

"Of course, Angel. You're sweet and perfect, of course, but I really like seeing how confident you are."

"It's only because of you," Tim insisted.

"I might make sure you can express yourself, but it's you, I promise."

"So you don't mind? That I'm not being as submissive? I want to be, but...am I letting you down?"

"Oh, Angel. Is that what you're worried about? Sweetness, I haven't seen any signs that you're less submissive. You give me everything I need. You just know what you want out of it now, too. Do you even know how hot that is? That you aren't just doing it because you're too shy, or too uncertain, or because you're worried I'll be bothered. That you've chosen to give me your power...fuck."