Chapter 1: First Meet

Edited

Ignore the mistakes

Cover credits: kpop_united and SilverGoldCommunity
-------------------------

Cover credits: kpop_united and SilverGoldCommunity-------------------------

Chapter 1: First Meet

Loud music, colorful lights, a scent of alcohol, and a loud of people. Taehyung was in the club, drinking with friends named Jimin and Jin.

"Why so wild Tae?" Jimin yelled while dancing because it was so loud for Taehyung to hear him.

Taehyung's heart has been broken because Bogum breaks up with him. He decided to went to the club, and the reason why Bogum broke up with him was that he didn't allow Bogum to kiss him or make love to him. What a bastard.

They were drunk yet no one cares, fun, that's all they want.

"Fuck Love life!" Taehyung simply screamed at the top of his lung.

"What happened? Aren't you happy to be with that bubblegum guy?" Jin asked snickering and didn't hesitate to throw his drinks on the crowd dancing with them.

"Asshole Bogum, huh, I'll make sure he won't find someone better than me!" Taehyung grumbled and take a shot of tequila that sent a burn in his throat.

"Yes Taebaby, you're the best! No one can top you!" Jimin tried to praise him and ease his pain.

He drank the vodka and then yelled so loud.

On the other hand, Jungkook was in the same club as Taehyung. He sat on the couch and then watch some he can find on a one-night stand. His eyes are fixed on the beautiful slim guy who looks like already drunk. He licks his lip when he saw the guy almost show his belly.

He was enjoying watching how the boy swayed his body with his fat booty facing him. He can't help but lick his lips thinking of grasping that fat booty and listening to his moans.

Jungkook smirked, Jimin feels that he need to pee so he tells Taehyung and then he left. Jungkook stands up leaving his place. He slowly held Taehyung's waist, they are facing each other.

"Hey, gorgeous boy." He whispered seductively near Taehyung's ear to make sure Taehyung will hear him.

(Insert J-hope voice -Yes...flashy)

"Yes, daddy?" Taehyung giggled.

He was so drunk that he doesn't care about what he was saying right now. It was obvious with his clumsy state but he was ready to flirt. Why not? The guy's voice holding him was sending a shiver in his adrenaline. He loves the guy's voice. Ignoring the fact that he can't properly see the guy's face because his sight was blurry even though they are just the same height.

He gasped feeling his chest collide with something hard. He can smell the mint and alcohol on the guy's breath which wasn't stinky.

"You so drunk, baby." Jungkook told him while his thumb was caressing the gorgeous boy's waist.

"m'not daddy, what are you talking about?" Taehyung laughed drunkenly and touched the guy's face trying to see his face clearly.

They were still dancing enough to feel each other's not-so-hard member through their clothes.

"Yes you are, babe." Jungkook tucked Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

"I'm not, hahaha. Who told you I'm drunk? I can fight you... on the bed, daddy." Taehyung flirtily winked at him with his fingers brushing Jungkook's face.

"Are you sure, baby? I won't hesitate with that idea." Jungkook smirked.

He pulled Taehyung's bottom lip between his teeth which made Taehyung whimper due to the sudden action.

"I'm sure, daddy." Taehyung suddenly uttered with his deep voice which Jungkook loved.

"Then, kiss me." Jungkook grinned.

The gorgeous boy didn't hesitate to encircle his and around Jungkook's nape and then kissed him. Jungkook both hands-on Taehyung's waist and deepened the kiss. Their lips moving in sync, Taehyung arched his head letting the guy devour his mouth. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, Taehyung open his mouth and smirked.

He roams Taehyung's wet cavern, and they savor each other. Taehyung was moaning between their kisses, and Jungkook keeps kissing him. It was rough and Taehyung lips almost bled. They separated with saliva connecting to their lips. They both panted heavily and look at each other with 'lust'.

Jungkook's lips traveled on Taehyung's neck, they don't care about the people watching them. Jungkook marks him and Taehyung was moaning. Loud music covered Taehyung's moan, Jungkook didn't stop as he roams Taehyung neck. When Jungkook marks Taehyung, he looks at him and then caressed his lips.

"Next time, baby, you won't get away from me." Jungkook simply said but maybe with a hint of genuine in his tone and peck his lips. 

"Are you going to leave me? Just like this? I want more, please." Taehyung retorted desperately to feel him.

He doesn't want him to leave him, he likes to be with him. He literally forgot that the cause of his break up with his ex-boyfriend was because of not allowing him to kiss but right now, he let a stranger kiss him.

"I had to baby, see you soon. Don't worry, we'll see each other often. For now, have some fun." Jungkook told him and pecked his forehead.

"For real? I need you, stay with me please." Taehyung whines, not letting him go.

"Next time, babe, I promised." That was what Jungkook said and left.

Taehyung watches him leave but he felt dizzy for some reason. The alcohol was working in his body.

"Tae, let's go home." Jimin uttered finally done after waiting in a long line in the restroom.

He almost peed in his pants but luckily he hold his pee. He looked at Taehyung who was still looking at the entrance.

"Taehyung, can you hear me?" He patted Taehyung's shoulder to earn his attention.

"Huh? Ah, yeah." Taehyung came back to his own senses.

He turned around to look at Jimin but he seriously felt dizzy.

"We should go home now, it's getting annoying here." Jimin muttered.

"—kay"

Taehyung suddenly passed out due to dizziness. He forgot what Jungkook last said but he just hear Jimin's voice calling him when he got unconscious.