Chapter 14: Lied

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Chapter 14: Lied

Taehyung had woken up in his deep slumber when his phone has rung. He groans and took the phone above the mini cabinet beside the bed

"Hello?" Taehyung responds irritatingly.

He was still sleepy and wants to sleep more. He was more comfortable in Jimin's house than in his fake husband.

"Taehyung, I heard that you were with that Jimin guy." Taesha stared.

"Yeah, why?" Taehyung asked and massage his forehead to ease his stress.

"Ghosh Taehyung, you're a married man, you should've stayed with your husband, not with your friend." Taesha retorted.

"Mom, fake husband, forced marriage, and lastly, I don't love him. So what's the problem? I don't think he should interfere with my life." Taehyung responded, gritting his teeth.

"Whether you don't love him or not, you should've respected him. At least try to show some good manners, I didn't raise you to be like that." Taesha scolded him.

"Do you want me to respect someone who also doesn't know how to respect me? Is that what you want, mom? Are you insane? Good manner? Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't learn it." Taehyung mocked furiously.

"Yes, because of him, our company was in good condition. Leave that Jimin guy and go to your husband, now! Jimin can't do anything to us. He's not worth being friends with. You should start finding someone who can give us profit, Taehyung." Taesha exclaimed.

"I don't want to leave Jimin hyung, he's the only person I want in my life. He's the only person who accepts me and trusts me! I don't want to befriend someone else besides him! Whether you like him or not, I don't care!" Taehyung shot back angrily.

He was about to end the calls but his mom spoke which made his eyes widen.

"Leave him or I will make sure he will leave your life forever." Taesha declared while gritting her teeth.

"Muh-mom, a-are you serious? Wuh-why are you like this? Why are you doing this? Why do you make me suffer!" Taehyung can't believe what he just heard coming from his own mother.

"Just do what I want and I'll make sure your friend will be safe. If I ever heard that you're with him once again, I will end his life. Understood? You know what else I can do, Taehyung. And I'm sure you won't like it if something happened to him because of you, right?" Taesha threatened him.

"I-I will come back there, but believe me, mom, I will despise you in my whole life. I despise you! If ever something happened to him, I will make sure you will regret doing this to me!" Taehyung growled.

"Then use your brain, what's the purpose of that thing in your head, huh? Display? You should act smart, Taehyung if you don't want to regret anything." Taesha taunted and ended the call.

Taehyung sobbed again, he was getting stressed because of what was happening in his life. He wipes out his tears and stood up from Jimin's bed. He looks at the mirror and looked at his eyes. It wasn't that puffy and red, he sighed and went downstairs.

"Oh, hey Tae, where—"

Jimin was about to ask Taehyung but Taehyung had already left. He just sighed and watched while enjoying his Nutella.

Taehyung had arrived at Jungkook's house. He was fuming in anger and his hands balled in a fist.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked their maid when he went inside their house.

"Sir, he w—" Gem got interrupted.

"Where is he? Where is that fucker?!" Taehyung growled with anger laced in his tone.

Gem gulps and she felt nervous. She doesn't know how should she answer him.

"What happening here?" Jungkook inquired when he arrived inside.

Taehyung looked behind him, he came near him and punched him right in his jaw. Jungkook stumbled a bit. Gem gasped and hurriedly went to them and stopped Taehyung by grabbing his right arm.

"This is your fault! You shouldn't force me to marry you! My mom was obsessed with her company! Are you happy now, huh? You get what you want! I can't leave you anymore!" Taehyung yelled and yanked Gem's hand then hold Jungkook's collar.

"Taehyung, what's happening with you? I don't understand what you're saying." Jungkook uttered and he acts innocent

"Don't lie Jungkook ah! I know it's you! Why are you doing this to me? I've never done anything to you! Is it because you lose at the dare?! It's because I caught you?!" Taehyung grumbled yelling.

"Taehyung, honey, calm down. It's not me, I told you. I also agreed that I will divorce you if you want to. Taehyung, I'm innocent, okay? Please, stop blaming me and stop crying." Jungkook replied softly and cupped the gorgeous boy's cheeks.

"I-it hurts me, I just want to be with hyung but she threatened me. She will do something with hyung, I don't want it to happen. I'm scared, I'm really scared." Taehyung cried not knowing if he should believe him or not.

There's no way his mother will carelessly act like that.

"It's okay, I'll try to talk to her. You don't have to worry, I'll try to fix it for you." Jungkook comforted him and hugged him

Taehyung cried on Jungkook's shoulder while Jungkook just smirked and caressed Taehyung's back. Everything was going well like what he expected. Nice.

"Shush, baby, everything will be fine. Just trust me, yeah? Besides, I'm here, I will stay by your side no matter what happened. Please stop crying, I will do anything to make you happy." Jungkook said in order to comfort him.

Taehyung too stressed to argue just cry. Why was everything gets so complicated? What did he do to deserve this? Was being happy was that hard to achieve?

He just wanted to be happy but it always got ruined. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He doesn't know who he should trust.