Chapter 40: The end

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 40: The end

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook and my family was fine and they're doing great. Taehyung was still my baby and Junghyun was doing great in socializing.

We succeeded in struggles in our life and now we still trying to live happily as we can. Loving the same gender doesn't mean you can't have a family, it wasn't an obstacle, it depends on you if you want a family or what is the meaning of family. They said, loving the same gender was a sin.

But for me, I'm just following what my heart says and I can't help but fall in love deeper with Taehyung. Trust and communication were important in love. Thank you to whoever was here at the start and the end of my story and you know who you are. Thank you." Jungkook waved his hand, winking in front of the camera.

"Dad, stop that, let's go, Appa was mad now! He said if you didn't come here, he'll drown you! You won't able to eat him!" Junghyun yelled from the background.

Jungkook chuckled at his son.

"Hehe, it seems we have to end this, Bye bye! Wait how to end this?" Jungkook struggled to find the end button on his camera.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled

"Wait I'm coming! By the way, stay ss to people who were in love, stay strong and for single, stay single! Bye~" Jungkook yelled and whispered to the camera the word 'bye' kissing the camera.

He filmed every day, his whole day with his family, he didn't expect that he will have Taehyung and Junghyun as a wonderful gift to his life but he felt satisfied with that.

Now, he turns off the camera and that means the Sassy and Pervert was now End!

The End
Thank you for whoever reads this
Sorry for the end chapters.
Requested by ShaneAya16