Chapter 26: Plan B

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 26: Plan B

Taehyung opened his eyes, he saw the familiar room. He curses under his breath and closed his eyes once again.

"I'm here, I saw you." Jungkook said, sitting on the couch beside Taehyung.

"I know, that's why I don't want to open my eyes." Taehyung mocked, rolling his eyes internally.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked, sighing.

"Fine like a dead person." Taehyung sassily retorted.

"Why don't you just wake up and let's talk." Jungkook uttered, controlling himself.

"We're talking already, what else do you need?" Taehyung shot back.

"Tae, please, we're not going back there, not yet." Jungkook sighed.

"Okay." Taehyung simply replied.

"Tae." Jungkook muttered.

"If you talk nonsense, just fucking close your mouth and leave, I don't want to listen to you. Even if you talk, I won't go to listen to you." Taehyung grumbled, internally rolling his eyes.

"Fine, but if you need anything, just call me." Jungkook soughed.

Taehyung heard Jungkook's footsteps getting out of the room and knew Jungkook already leave. He opened his eyes and sighed.

"Bullshit." Taehyung uttered taking a seat, he groans when he felt a headache.

His sight was blurry, he felt like his brain was moving and his body was numb. He looked at his hands yet he can't see them properly.

"J-jungkook, JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yelled, he gasped when he heard noises inside his mind.

Jungkook quickly arrived in their room and looked at him with a worried face.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

Taehyung, however, didn't hear him, he can see Jungkook was speaking but he can't hear him.

"Jungkook, wuh-what's happening? I-I can't hear you, Jungkook." Taehyung uttered nervously.

"Taehyung, are you okay? What are you talking about?" Jungkook inquired and sat down on the bed.

"Jungkook! Jungkookie! Help! I-I can't hear you! Wuh-what's happening to me?" Taehyung cried and crawled to him.

Jungkook hugged him and caressed his back.

"It's okay, baby, I'm here." Jungkook said, soothing Taehyung.

"Jungkook, I really can't hear you." Taehyung sobbed.