Chapter 3: Third Kiss

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 3: Third Kiss

Taehyung didn't stay at his house instead he went to Jimin's house. He went there just to throw a plate, vase, cup, and things that he can break. What a good reason right? Well, he doesn't care at all even though he almost ruins the whole house.

"What the fuck Taehyung?! What are you doing with my precious collection?" Jimin yelled who was standing behind him.

Taehyung throws the plate on the wall near the door and Jimin yelled again. He was obviously mad right now.

"How dare she do that?! She fucking arranges marriage me to a fucking pervert asshole guy!" Taehyung growled annoyingly.

"Oh, She arranged marriage you. Who is the guy?" Jimin asked suddenly getting curious about it.

"Jeon fucking pervert asshole Jungkook! Who doesn't even know how to keep his dick in his pants!" Taehyung grumbled, his grip tightened around the vase in his left hand.

"What?! Really? Jeon  Jungkook!" Jimin inquired who sounds to be excited and perplexed.

"Yeah, so what's with him?" Taehyung retorted and rolled his eyes.

"Fuck Taehyung, he's a rich guy and I heard, he's good in bed and has a huge dick. I'm pretty sure he'll tear apart your ass." Jimin snickered teasing him more.

"Ah really? That means I'm in danger and I don't fucking care about his dick, mine is bigger!" Taehyung was now more annoyed and throw the vase into the kitchen.

"The fuck, what's the problem with you?" Jimin growled trying to save any vulnerable stuff surrounding them.

"He's fucking pervert. He touches me and spanks my Taebooty." Taehyung dramatically uttered not liking how Jungkook simply manhandled him.

"Really? Don't you get hard? You like spanking, I'm pretty sure you moan" Jimin grinned but got smacked on the back of his head.

"I like it but I hate him, he has veiny arms and his muscle hyung, if he gropes my ass, he might pull it out of me at any moment." Taehyung exaggerated but deep inside liked it as well.

"Wow, drama queen, don't be so exaggerated. Come on, you're lucky to have Jeon Jungkook. Most humans are thirsty for him. Why the heck you're not thirsty for his body?" Jimin asked with a hint of confusion on his face.

"I'm not human, and why do they like that asshole? He's a jerk and pervert. Gaah, I wanna bite his muscle! He's so annoying! I don't see any reason to like him! He's far from my type, not even close." Taehyung mocked, rolling his eyes.

Jimin was about to respond but Taehyung's phone has rung. Taehyung took out his phone from his pocket and looked at it. He muttered under his breath seeing who was calling him. He lazily answered the call and sighed.

"Taehyung, Son." He heard his mother's voice.

"What?" Taehyung responded in boredom.

"Jungkook wants to meet you and I said you will come." Taesha told him excitedly.

"What? I don't even know him and now you want me to meet him! There's no way I will meet him!" Taehyung retorted aggravated.

"You will do what I say or else you won't see your dog, understood?" Taesha threatened him.

"Okay, I will come, and don't hurt tannie. He didn't do anything!" Taehyung's anger immediately faded away when he heard about his puppy.

"Good, I hope you guys have a good relationship. Enjoy the date!" Taesha giggled.

Taehyung ended the call, his hand balled in a fist, and throw the vase again.

"Aish, Can you stop throwing? It's all expensive!" Jimin frowned hugging the only vase left in his house.

"I'm the one who gives you money, you can buy another one." Taehyung said, shaking his head.

"At least, I'm the one who bought it." Jimin shot back.

Taehyung just went upstairs to check his clothes and leave.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked when he saw Taehyung walking out of the house.

"To meet the fucking pervert guy" Taehyung simply replied slamming the door.

He used Jimin's car and started the engine. He wasn't in the mood to talk right now. He was thinking of killing Jungkook. He should at least do something to push him away. He won't marry him.

He finally arrived at the meeting place, he parks the car and went inside. It's a fancy restaurant and only for rich people, so Taehyung can at least have a peaceful time.

"Honey, here!" Jungkook yelled standing up from the middle of the restaurant and his eyes obviously beaming because of excitement.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. He went to him and sat in front of him.

"What do you want? Tell to me now because I have to go somewhere else. I don't want you to waste my time."  Taehyung stated, sitting on the chair and starting to eat.

"I don't want to answer that question unless I want you to add 'hubby' to your question." Jungkook snickered

"You know what— fine, what do you want, (c)hubby?" Taehyung grinned, rolling his eyes.

He almost puked because he was cringing so much not like the nicknames he just mentioned.

"Nothing, just want to see you" Jungkook sneered.

"You're just wasting my time, next time, don't you dare to meet up with me without a valid reason, (c) hubby~" Taehyung stood up from his seat.

He turned around to leave but he gasped when he was forced to turn around once again and he wasn't able to speak feeling lips against his. He was startled that he didn't react for a few seconds not until he come back to his senses and pushed Jungkook away.

"What the fuck?!" Taehyung grumbled, glaring at him.

"Sorry for wasting your precious time, Wifey. Next time, I'll call and talk about our future properly. I'm sure that will be a valid reason to meet you, right?" Jungkook smirked looking at Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung was so surprised that he didn't even realize that his mouth was wide open.

"Close your mouth, It looks like you want to suck my dick." Jungkook smiled innocently.

"Asshole" Taehyung pushed him away and walked away. 

He left Jungkook who had a devilish smirk plastered on his lips. He was pretty sure that he saw Taehyung face go red and he loves to tease the gorgeous boy more.