Chapter 16: Know

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 16: Know

Jimin arrived at Jungkook's house, he rings the doorbell while yelling since no one was bothering to open the gate for him even though he keep ringing the doorbell.

"Taehyung! Come here! Let's talk!" Jimin yelled outside of the house to gain Taehyung's attention.

"Sir, just leave, Mr. Kim doesn't want to see you." The guard said who was inside the gate.

"Where's Jungkook? Huh? Tell me!" Jimin yelled, clenching his jaw while holding on to the gate.

"He's busy, don't bother him." The guard replied nonchalantly.

"Sir, just leave." The other guard said, slightly pulling the pistol on his waist.

"You really don't want to show him to me, huh." Jimin said and gritted his teeth.

He roams his eyes and saw the pebbles and stones. He took it and threw it out the window.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook! Where's Taehyung?! What did you do to him?!" Jimin inquired as he threw another pebble causing the window to be shattered.

Jungkook pokes his inner cheeks, drinks the wine, and went out of his house to ease the noise. He was so annoyed by Jimin's voice.

"Where's Taehyung?! I need to talk to him!" Jimin inquired when he saw Jungkook walking near him.

"Don't you hear what he said? He told you, he doesn't need you anymore, stop forcing yourself on him." Jungkook retorted when he stands in front of him but the gate was still separating him.

"What did you do to him? Did you scare him? You hag! What makes you think I will believe this bullshit of yours? There's no way that Taehyung will end our connection just like that, asshole!" Jimin grumbled.

"You just wasting your time, just leave now." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I'll leave after Taehyung talks to me." Jimin was firm about his words.

"You're stupid, how many times do I have to tell you that he doesn't want to talk to you?! Are you deaf?!" Jungkook inquired frustratedly.

"No, I'm not, you don't know how to take care of Kim Taehyung, he needs me more than you. I know him more than you know him. Do you think he can live without me? No, Jungkook, you just make him suffer. You don't know anything about him!" Jimin didn't hesitate to grab Jungkook's collar not caring about the bars.

"If I were you, I won't waste my time here, stop and leave, acts as if nothing happen." Jungkook replied.

He jerked off Jimin's hands and turns around.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are the man everyone wants, you're profile was too beautiful for people who know you. They might know you as a fuckboy but did they know how you treat your husband? You are using Taehyung, right? You're running away from someone who stalking you.

You used Taehyung so that someone wouldn't bother you anymore. You are putting Taehyung's life in danger! Oh, is that someone stop now for bothering you? Not yet? Poor you." Jimin stated, mockingly.

Jungkook's hands balled in a fist, he turns around and grabbed the pistol from his guard's waist, and points it at Jimin's forehead.

"You, you don't know anything, shut up your mouth. Leave before I lost my temper." Jungkook growled with anger laced in his tone.

"Do you think you can scare me like this, hah?! Go and pull the trigger. Let's see if you really can do that. You're a fucking wimp anyway. You are a piece of shit!" Jimin snarled.

"Shut the fuck your mouth if you don't want to regret anything coming here!" Jungkook warned and glared at him.

"Test me then, believe me, Jungkook, I'll take Taehyung away from you. Not now, but soon. Go and enjoy your fucking messing with my best friend's life." Jimin shot back and left.

Jungkook grits his teeth punched one of his guards and went back inside his house.

He went into Taehyung's room and saw him sleeping. He wonders, how Jimin knows about his secret.

He sighed and lay down beside Taehyung.

He looks at Taehyung and sighed. He took the gorgeous boy's hand.

"Not me, Jimin, I'll show you no mercy." Jungkook uttered sternly.

His grip tightened on Taehyung's hands earning a groan from Taehyung.

"Wuh-what are you doing here?" Taehyung hissed in pain, moving his hand away from him.

"Nothing, just checking on you." Jungkook simply replied and his hand caressing Taehyung's arm.

"I-I'm fine, you can leave." Taehyung muttered sitting on the bed.

"Why? I'm not doing anything.....yet." Jungkook smirked and his hands slip into Taehyung's shirt.

Which Taehyung found uncomfortable. He pulled out Jungkook's hand from him.

"Ahm, I-I just want to take a rest, please, leave me alone." Taehyung excused himself, not looking at Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook's fingers trailed the gorgeous boy's eyes down to his cheeks and chin, and lifted Taehyung's chin, forcing him to look at him.

"Why you're not looking at me? Are you scared?" Jungkook grinned.

"Nuh-no, I-I'm not comfortable with you. Just go and leave, do whatever you want." Taehyung lied, swallowing hard.

"Oh, did I make you uncomfortable? Sorry, I thought you'll like to get in touch with me." Jungkook giggled.

"I don't want to get in touch with you, I felt disgusting, your touch makes me dirty." Taehyung retorted, gritting his teeth, and stood up.

Jungkook smirked, he stands up from the bed and went behind Taehyung.

"Disgusting, huh, don't worry, next time, not only my touch but my cock." Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung turned around and pushed him.

"Please, just leave me alone. I told you I want to take a rest. I'm tired, okay?" Taehyung argues.

"Oh, come on, you've been sleeping all day." Jungkook mocked, crossing his arms.

"So what? I didn't bother you tho. So please leave me alone. I'm tired of your bullshit!" Taehyung groaned.

"Fine, calm down, will ya?" Jungkook shooked his head.

"Leave, now!" Taehyung pointed to the door of the room.

"Alright if that's what you want. Let's talk later then."

He left but spanked Taehyung's ass first and went out.