Chapter 2 - The two dorks (Re-Edited)

Note: 'Words here means your thinking if you haven't figured it out yet.'

~

You were on the couch in the lobby of the Smash Mansion beside Zelda. When you saw the mansion, it was like some sort of five-star hotel. Peach, Zelda and you just arrived a few minutes ago and Peach told you and Zelda to wait a bit to see of there's an extra room.

"So tell me a bit about yourself ____." said Zelda. She seem to want to have a conversation with you to kill time.

"Oh me! I'm really not that interesting..." you humbly twirled your hair and look at the other direction of Zelda.

"Oh don't say that! Besides you could be more interesting than you think you are!" you got out of your humble state and looked towards Zelda. For once someone actually wanted to talk to you. A lot of the times people won't even bother because you're quiet and reserved.

You were about to reply back to Zelda until Peach came. "There's an extra room!" you got out of your seat and went towards Peach. Zelda got out of her seat too to join in.

"Wait how did you convince the secretary?" asked Zelda to Peach. "Well I told him that ____ isn't a brawler and she'll just be helping around the place." she answered.

"Does that sound good to you?" Peach asked to you as you simply nodded. "Well now that's settled here's your key." as Peach hands a key to you as you grab it out of her hand.

"Thank you for everything!" you bowed you upper part of your body down to show your gratitude towards Peach and Zelda. They smiled at you thanks and both replied with a 'you're welcome'.

"Oh I almost forgot! I have a date with Mario soon! Bye you two!" Peach waved towards you and Zelda and walked towards a hallway that leads to... wherever. The two of you waved back.

"So would you like to see some of the people here?" Asked Zelda. You turned towards her with glee. "Of course!" you nearly shouted and fangirled.

All you got to remember is to conceal it and don't let your fangirling show or they're think that you're weird even though you are yourself.

"Okay!" Zelda grab your wrist and walked towards the hallway, the other side of where Peach went (she went into the left).

You can't believe it! You were going to see and probably meet your favourite characters!

A few seconds past and you could feel your fangirl senses tingling. Zelda opened a huge double door to reveal an arena. It wasn't like the maps that you choose to fight in smash, it looked more like where the brawlers train.

There you saw Pit and Link fighting each other in the arena.

'OMIGOSH!!! It's Link and Pit!!' you fangirled in your head but look like you're not even interested on the outside.

"It looks like Link and Pit are duking it out again..." said Zelda as she crossed her arms and had a smile on her face.

'Huh no wonder because of Palutena's reveal trailer.' You chuckled quietly hoping that Zelda didn't hear.

There was a timer and the timer went off. It seems like it was a tie. 'Aw... But I wanted Link to beat up Pit/Pit to beat up Link (Choose which one your biased with)...'

A few minutes pasted and Zelda begin to speak. "So what's the score now?" as you saw Pit and Link standing side by side in front of Zelda. 'OH MY GOSH! They're right in front if me!! Okay not really in front but still!!' you fangirled yet again in your head.

"It's 50-50... still..." replied Link to Zelda's question. Now Link has a voice! His voice sounds so... beautiful.

"Hey who's that over there?" Pit curiously looked behind Zelda only to see you.

Zelda turned around and smiled. "Guys this is _____. _____ this is Link and Pit." Zelda stood in between you and Pit and Link.

'Must contain _____! Must contain!' you thought in your head. "Uh... N-nice to meet y-you" you said to Pit and Link. Great, now you're stuttering.

If you weren't so much of a fangirl, introducing yourself to Pit and Link won't be this much of a problem.

Pit and Link both replied with a 'nice to meet you too'.

"So are a newcomer or something?" you turned towards Pit.

"Um... No."

"She's going to just help us around." Zelda backed up for you. Thank goodness that she was here or you would have been a train wreak.

"Well glad to have you here then!" said Pit. You've always loved Pit's personality, he's just so cute that he's the reason why you used the rest of your allowance to buy Kid Icarus Uprising (because you're that much of a loser, anyway.)!

Your stomach let out a huge grumble. Three of them stared at you as you turned red as a tomato.

'Shot shot shot! That's so embarrassing! Omigosh!' you panicked in your head.

"Looks like someone's hungry." said Link as he puts his hands on his hips. "Thanks for the info Captain Obvious." Pit sarcastically replied to Link.

"Come on, let's get something to eat." said Zelda as she head towards the exit. All of you followed along and catch up with Zelda to stand by her.

You were standing by Zelda's left as her right was Link and Pit. You stand beside her because she was the one you felt closest with.

The four of you arrived at some sort of cafe. The place looked nice. It looks like every cafe you pretty much see.

'What is this? A lunch date with video game characters? Damn, that's actually sweet.'

All of you sat at a table. You sat beside Zelda of course because you feel awkward beside either Link or Pit because 1) you just meet them like as a person 2) you're probably in love with one of them and 3) you'll embarrasses yourself even more.

You were facing Pit while Zelda was facing Link.

'This is so weird yet so cool!'

"So you guys want anything?" Asked Zelda to all of you as she had both of her fingers bind together to be rested under her chin.

"Water"

"Water"

"...Water"

"....Okay then" Zelda unbind her fingers and rest them on the table.

A few hours past and you befriended Pit and Link faster than you have expect. Today you made new friends and also probably started a new life.

This life might have so much in stored for you. But all you know that today.

You befriended two dorks.

~

How did you like that chapter? Was I funny again? Was the chapter a decent length? Was it short?

Anyway please vote of you liked it! Wait what's that? Your favourite wasn't here too? Okay...

This chapter was hard to write since halfway I lost inspiration. Gosh I so biased towards Zelda and I always will be.

Anyway chapter 3 is coming soon! Feedback are welcome! (As long as you sugar coat it)

Edited (4.16.15): I just edited this and it was a mess. Boy, I feel bad for the people who read the earlier version of this chapter (I bet there still are mistakes).