Special - Valentine's Day (Part 1)

I know this is early but still...

"(BOC)" means Boy Of Choice.

~~~~~

It's been months since you've been away from home. Not that it matters since you can't escape, not that that you want to...

You were staring at the calender.

February

The month of *cough cough* love..

You don't really like Valentine's Day from the fact that you never get asked out... It's a stupid reason but still...

After Valentine's Day, you go to Anna's house and eat candy and talk about how stupid boys and Valentine's day are. It's tradition.

You turned your attention away from the calendar and to your clock. It's 6:54am and you have work sadly.

You questioned how you were about to wake up early. But that's not important. You changed into your uniform and walked out of your room.

~Later...~

You noticed the sun rising up as you stretch your arms up. You had to decorate the mansion to make the place look... festive.

You head straight towards the cafeteria with the only thing in your head is...

"Food~ Food~ I smell food~ Food~ Food~"

You sang out loud happily whiling somewhat skipping.

You entered the cafeteria and saw Zelda, Lucina, Palutena and Rosalina. Since, well you were friends with all of them. You decide to sit with them.

"Good morning guys." you said trying to get there attention. They didn't seem to notice you since they seemed to be... busy?

You heard them talking to each other but you couldn't make out about what they're saying.

"Uhh... Good morning?" you said again but a little louder. Zelda noticed your presences and turned her head towards you.

"Oh ______! G-good morning!" Zelda had a surprised look on her face and stuttered for some reason. She didn't seemed to be the only one being surprised.

Okay, something is going on.

"Is there something going on?" you asked, which was a stupid idea which they will obviously lie.

"Oh no it's nothing! We were just talking about that Valentine's Day is coming up! That's all." Palutena replied to your question.

It sounded realistic so you let it slide. Even though they were lying.

"You all must be hungry! Let's go get some food." said Palutena as she got up. You all followed along the goddess and got your food.

Not your P.O.V, but all of the girls (Before you came in)

"I saw ______ with (Your BOC) a few months ago." said Rosalina.

Zelda, Lucina and Palutena were all in shocked from the news.

"Wha-? What do you mean? And how?" asked Lucina at the mother of the lumas.

"I was just taking a short walk late at night. I saw ______ and (BOC). They were sitting together watching the lake in front of them. I had a feeling that they both like each other."

"Awww... ______ and (BOC)! How cute." Palutena squealed about the idea of you and (BOC).

"I agree with you for some reason..." said Lucina to Palutena. The rest just nod.

"Hey maybe we should find a way to hook them up?" Zelda's suggestion made the others in deep thinking.

"Wait! It's almost Valentine's day right? With that we could use that as a chance!" Palutena suggested as the others stopped their deep thinking.

"Yes, that's a good idea!" Zelda exclaim and almost slamming her hands on the table. "Now all we got to do is find a way to bring the together!"

All of them had a suggestion until...

"Umm... Good morning?" They heard you greet them and panicked.

~Later~

"I have more work to do so I gotta go, see you guys later!" said ______ as she turned around headed towards the direction she needs to go.

"Yep! See you later!"

As soon as you weren't in view, they all started there discussion. Project get-______-and-(BOC)-together.

"What should we do?" asked Zelda as she puts a finger on her chin.

A smirk came on Palutena's face.

"I have an idea..." she said as the group huddled around.

There, they found the most brilliant plan.

~~~~~

Happy early Valentine's day.

This is only the intro, next we're gonna have a long chapter with some Boy Of Choice Time.

I put some animal crossing music because I can... I just thought it might fit in?

The brilliant plan might not be brilliant because I lack creativity haha...

Anyway, see you in the next part!

-Valentina