Chapter 7 - Homesick

You should listen to this music from Animal Crossing! It sounds so relaxing yet somewhat sad. This inspired me to make this chapter how it is!

This chapter has a somewhat of a CYOA or should I say BOC (boy of choice).

~~~~~

It was a full entire week since you've been away from your home, Earth. But for some reason you feel... empty.

You met your favourite childhood video game characters and made new friends. These people around would have made you forget about your actual home... but it didn't.

For some reason you were getting lack of sleep. You didn't know why this is all happening.

You here on your bed just staring at the celling above. It's 1am and you haven't slept a wink.

'Why is this happening all of the sudden?'

You sat up and stare at the starry sky through the window. Maybe walking around outside will empty your head.

You got out of the bed and walk towards the exit and grab the key like usual. You were in the dark hallway.

You took the stairs instead to not make any noise. A few minutes passed by and you were outside.

Not having a destination, you aimlessly walked around.

Soon you found a lake. You about to make a comment about how a lake magically appearing out of nowhere, but you didn't have the motivation to do so.

You just stood there watching the water. You remember a place like this. Where you and Anna always visit a lake every summer to swim when you were little.

The lake you were seeing now looked so much alike. You felt nostalgia shiver down your mind but it hit you.

You were homesick.

Even though there was school, your annoying little brother, annoying boys/girls that you wanted to punch.

But you still miss it.

But there were good things there like your friends that were always by your side, your room, et cetera and Anna...

She was always by your side. When you both found out that you both had a huge obsession with video games. You became closer than ever.

She was like a sister to you. But now... you can't see her anymore.

A tear slowly came out of your eye. You don't know what to do. Heck, you don't even know why you're even here.

Just then you heard someone behind you. You swiftly turned around only to see...

(B.O.C time)

Link

You saw the hero looking at you surprised. You quickly wiped the tear out of your face to hide your feelings.

"Is that you _____?" asked Link as he slowly approaches you.

"Yeah, hi Link..." You replied back trying not to sound depressed. You failed since Link was about to see right through.

"Are you okay?" Link asked you once again. "You don't sound happy or anything."

You were about to deny but it was too late. The tears began to burst though. You didn't know what to do expect cry in front of Link.

"Hey _____! Are you alright!" Link put his hands on your shoulders. Without thinking, you embraced Link whiling crying loudly.

Link hugged you back and gently rubbed your back to comfort you. You two were like this for a few minutes until you calm down and stopped crying.