Chapter 4 - The angels that you just can't hate

This chapter has CYOA ('choose your own answer' I believe) by the way.

When words are italic, then that means you're thinking (I decided to change it)

~~~~~

"Did you need anything Lucina?" asked Link.

"Nothing really."

Lucina, Zelda, Marth and Link kept talking. Your curiosity got the hold of you and you decided to walk outside of the room.

You saw white feather wings and immediately knew it was Pit. You smiled brightly as you followed him.

"Hey Pit!" you called out to him. Pit turned around to see you. He returned you the same bright smile that you're giving him.

"Hey ____ good morning!" Pit replied back. You stopped in front of him.

"Good morning to you too." you replied back trying to match his cheery tone. You just couldn't because well... It's morning!

"So what are you doing out here?" asked Pit.

"Oh just exploring this huge place." You and Pit started walking through the place side by side together without realizing.

"Tell me about it! I got lost when I first came here." Pit put one of his hands on the back of his neck.

You simply giggled. You noticed someone from the distance.

He looked just like Pit expect with black hair and clothing. It was Dark Pit!

Pit also noticed him too and called out his name. No sorry, nickname.

"Hey Pittoo!" he yelled out whiling waving his hand up in the air. Pittoo... I mean Dark Pit turned around towards the direction of Pit's voice.

"Would you quit calling me that!" He announce in his next-time-I-hear-that-name-I-am-going-to-beat-you-up tone.

'Ooooh I just love it when they both interact with each other!'

Pit ran up to his doppelgänger. You followed along without thinking.

"Who are you?" Dark Pit turned towards you.

"I'm _____. Nice to meet you Pittoo!" you teased.

You've always wanted to do that.

He face palmed and suffered a sigh. Which lead to making you and Pit laugh.

"Whatever..." Dark Pit removed his hand off of his face.

"Anyway what do you want?" asked Dark Pit to Pit.

"Oh well I was just wondering if you've seen Lady Palutena."

"Nope."

"Okay then see you later."

Pit turned around and started walking to where ever he thinks Palutena is.

You have two choices. Follow Pit or stay here with Dark Pit.

What do you chose to do?

Follow Pit:

You decided to follow Pit. "Huh? you want to come with me _____?" asked Pit.

You were right behind him and Pit has his head turned towards you. "Yeah, I also want to meet Lady Palutena."

"Oh you're gonna love her!"

A few minutes of walking and the two of you found the Goddess.

"Lady Palutena!" Pit ran up to Palutena as you followed along.

"Good morning Pit. Oh, who must you be?" Palutena focus her attention from Pit to you.

"Me? I'm _____. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too ____."

Stay here with Dark Pit:

You decided to stay with Dark Pit. You didn't know why you decided to stay with him. Like you just met him.

"I thought you would've gone with Pit." you turned your head towards Dark Pit.

"I don't know... I guess I didn't feel like it."

Then, an awkward silence.

'Damn! I've should've known that this will end up awkward! I just met him!'

End of choices

"_____!" You turned towards the voice that called your name.

It was Lucina and Zelda.

"Where were you?" asked Zelda. She stopped in front of you.

"Oh, I was just exploring around..."

"Oh okay then."

You said your bye to Pit and Palutena/Dark Pit (whoever you choose).

Man they were just angels you just can't hate.

~~~~~

This chapter was really hard to write since my brain just turned off and I lost inspiration.

Well I hope it didn't end up being a bad chapter and doesn't happen again...

I'm sorry for the horrible and short chapter. I swear I'll try to make it better in the next one.

I just didn't really feel it for a few days...

Well see you next chapter.