Chapter 7 -Homesick (Part 2)

It's just more boys, that's all.

~~~~~

Dark Pit

You saw nothing. Nothing but grass dancing from the wind. Maybe it was just your imagination but it doesn't matter, you want to go home.

You continued staring at the water until to saw a figure. You turned around to get a good look at the mysterious person.

It was Dark Pit.

He stood there for bit, just staring into the water like how you did but decided to sit on the grass. Your curiosity took over your mind and forced you to move your legs towards him.

"Hi." you simply said whiling standing beside Dark Pit.

He didn't look fully towards you, but you could tell he recognize your presence.

"Hey." Dark Pit just simply replied. Without permission, you sat down beside him knowing that he wouldn't mind. That kind of concerned you for some reason.

"What are you doing out here?" you said to break the silence whiling staring at the lake.

"Couldn't sleep."

"Awww... Is Pittoo having trouble sleeping?" He glared at you. He also was about to make a comment about the nickname but you seemed to have done that early.

"Yeah I know 'Will you quit calling me that?" you said in a deeper voice to apparently match Dark Pit's.

But you two in the end just stared at the lake reflect the moon from the sky. Even with the silence, the moment was so... perfect.

You here with your video game crush and with him, he kind of drifted the homesickness away. But the moment was stopped from you getting really tired.

You felt your eye lids getting heavy and darkness covering around your vision. The darkness soon covered everything as your head fell onto Dark Pit's shoulders.

He flinched a little from the sudden contact and saw your sleeping face. It was like a face of an angel. Dark Pit had no choice but to carry you to your room.

He gave a piggyback as you just slept there peacefully on his back. It was a short walk so carrying you to the mansion was easy, but finding your room was hard.

He finally found your room from the key he found in your pocket. He went inside and put you on the bed.

"Goodnight _____." Dark Pit went outside of your room, questioning why he would say goodnight to an already sleeping person. But he didn't realize the heart of his beating fast whiling having your presence.

Robin

You saw the tactician and quickly wiped the tear from your face.

"I know you were about to cry _____." said Robin. You knew you shouldn't of have underestimated his intelligence. You merely looked him not knowing what to say.

"Are you going to tell me what's concerning you?" Robin gave you a genuine smile. That smile tells you that you could tell him your story and he'll listen.

With that smile, you told Robin everything. He listened to everything and it put you to ease. The two of you were sitting on the grass whiling you talked.

"Thank you for listening to me Robin..."

Robin swiftly turned his head towards you in surprise. But he merely smiled from your sudden comment.

"You're welcome."

Without thinking, you wrapped your arms around Robin's shoulders. Robin returned the gesture as well. The hug was cut short from your yawn.