Burn

Dedicated to fortune_Mitch..

~I smirked at Noah as he glared at me. He couldn't break me, Kai couldn't break me, I was unbeatable.. The unbeatable, unbreakable Po..~

  Book name : Burn

Info : A Roswell New Mexico    Fanfiction

Genre : Fan fiction

Blurb : imagine if voices in your head could make you burn a person alive..

Po finds herself in the same situation. Having killed her mom out of uncontrol and left to take care of her autistic and deformed father , she joins an illegal wrestling club. She finds herself in a whole new lot of trouble when she stumbles on a gang that kills old mafian men of the Costra Nostra for revenge..

My opinion, or what I liked about this book :

I think Burn is actually a fantastic book.. I loved the way you paid attention to even the slightest of all details, and the way there was theme songs added to every chapter.. The way you got each of the characters described , got me really interested.. I also liked the way things didn't progress too fast, or too slow between Patricia and finneas .. The characters were lovely, the plot was awesome.. And there was many twists to it, to thrill the readers

What I think would make this book more awesome:

The way the emotions were vaguely described in the book, doesn't let the reader conect with the characters.. I think You should make the readers fall In love more with the characters by making them feel what they feel.. Look for words that strongly expresses each of their feelings, (like fear, pain, sadness, love) .. Example of what I mean is: imagine writing an horror story, and you want your readers to feel the fright and chills the book should give off, you'd focus on getting words that'll pass off the fear the character in the book is feeling , to the reader.. Same with the love, fear, Pain, sadness emotions.. So the reader wouldn't get bored at the first few chapters.. And it wouldn't just be bland..

I'd also advise that you go through your book thoroughly, after writing, to avoid any grammatical, or typographical errors..

My overall opinion.. :

I'd give it a 9/10..
I think readers would love this book and if the few things I've pointed out, could be worked on, it'll make the book much more interesting, for those who enjoy books of these genre's, and for those who probably don't.. And I'd gladly recommend this book be given a chance by readers..

That's the end of this review..