The enchanted..

Dedicated to pretty_poison_

  Book name : The Enchanted..

Info : The book is well written by the writer..

Genre : paranormal/Mystery

Blurb : 

My opinion, or what I liked about this book :

The Enchanted is an  incredibly Amazing book.. I loved the way you paid attention to even the slightest of all details, and I loved almost all the characters, and I loved the mystery feel to it.. You portrayed the whole characters beautifully.. It was thrilling, and there was a lot of twists to the plot.. The characters were lovely, the plot was awesome..

What I think would make this book more awesome:
I think the way the emotions were described, doesn't make the readers connect.. Your book is a paranormal/mystery, and it's more important the reader feels every emotion the book gives off(the fright, the sadness, the happiness) emotions are always an important factor when writing a book.. And I think punctuation marks help a lot too, when expressing the emotions the characters are reading..

Find ways to spice up your writing, so readers wouldn't get bored at the first few chapters.. Add fun twists to keep your readers coming back for more..

I'd  advise that you go through your book thoroughly, after writing, to avoid any grammatical, or typographical errors..

My overall opinion.. :

I'd give it a 9/10..
I think readers would love this book and if the few things I've pointed out, could be worked on, it'll make the book much more interesting, for those who enjoy books of these genre's, and for those who probably don't.. And I'd gladly recommend this book be given a shot by readers..

That's the end of this review..