Eros Academy

Dedicated to u-know-me-now

"An all boys school, A girl spy. A crown. What could possibly go wrong?"

Book name : Eros Academy..

Info : The book is well written by the writer..

Genre : Action..

Blurb :  Nicole Vivienne Black, a sixteen year old player who operates for the King Foundation is offered to join Eros Academy. Albeit he hates going to a newer place that was miles away from where he stays, he accepts since they propose to pay off all his debts and give him money for his future studies in return, he has to steal the royal crown of lavianne Alexander.

And all this has nothing to do with Ella Cynthia De Rose, the daughter of the city's millionaire who works as a spy for an agency. But circumstances in her lifestyle changes as she is thrown out of her agency for a mistaken theft. Ella is facing serious affliction learning and enduring the hard way of life was not something she imagined would transpire to her.

But, out of nowhere, a man who knows her innocence decides to help her out. Only if she is ready to bring him the crown from Eros Academy. Disguising herself as one of the students in an all boys school.

How hard can it be?
After all, it's the battle for the crown.

My opinion, or what I liked about this book :

Eros academy is an  incredibly Awesome book. I loved the way you paid attention to  details,  The way you got each of the characters described piqued my interest. The characters were lovely, the plot was awesome.. And there was many twists to it, to thrill the readers

What I think would make this book more awesome:

I think the emotions were vaguely discribed that i was'nt feeling it. I think the emotions did'nt come out the way it was supposed to. Focus on words to make your writing more fun..  Add fun twists to the plots to make readers more attracted to the book.. Find words that would help you express the characters emotions, much more clearer, to the readers..

Do not use too complicated words, find flexible words that complements the thoughts and emotions of each characters..

Try going through every new written chapters over and over again, to avoid grammatical and typographical errors.. Before publishing..

My overall opinion.. :

I'd give it a 9/10..
I think readers would love this book and if the few things I've pointed out, could be worked on, it'll make the book much more interesting, for those who enjoy books of these genre's, and for those who probably don't.. And I'd gladly recommend this book be given a shot by readers..

That's the end of this review..