Blurred Lines

Dedicated to _manileeeden_

~Playing with death on a day to day basis takes a bigger toll on a soul than one could ever imagine~

  Book name : Blurred Lines

Info : The name beautifully depicts the book..

Genre : Mafia Romance..

Blurb : Brains, beauty, talent--you name it, Raven has it, however, a complicated past has left Raven knowing love only as a tale told to children. Never falling in love, and lost in life, she is tempted to do anything to feel something..

Luciano is everything you hate to love in a bottle- smart, cocky, rich, and hot. A man with no desire to love again, and who gets what he wants no matter the cost. Little did he know, Nostalgia with a look into her damaged soul would be the thing that could bring him to his knees.

On paper they're as incompatible as they come-
they find themselves unable to stay away, constantly acting on impulse. Turning each other's world upside down, the lines between tradition and spontaneity become blurred for them..

How many times can two people meet before they realize it's fate?

My opinion, or what I liked about this book :

I think Blurred lines is an  extremely Amazing book.. I loved the way you paid attention to details, and I liked the way it all started from a one night stand at the club, to meeting each other again,  to finding out he was a mafia boss, and to falling deeply in love with each other.. I loved both the Raven and Luciano's character.. The book kinda reminds Me of 365 days, which was one of the reasons why i totally enjoyed it, i loved the little italian words chipped in.. The smut part wasn't rushed, and I think the pacing was awesome.. The writings wasn't rushed.. The reader does'nt get bored cuz there are fun twists to it to thrill the readers, your book captures the readers attention in the most incredible ways.. The wordings were flexible and easy to understand.. The way you got each of the characters described , got me really interested..  The characters were lovely, the plot was fantastic..

What I think would make this book more awesome:

I'd  advise that you go through your book thoroughly, after writing, to avoid any grammatical, or typographical errors..

This is actually the only thing I think needs to be worked on,  from my own point of view .. apart from that, the book is totally awesome..

My overall opinion.. :

I'd give it a 10/10..
I think readers would love this book and if the few things I've pointed out, could be worked on, it'll make the book much more interesting, for those who enjoy books of these genre's, and for those who probably don't.. And I'd gladly recommend this book be given a shot by readers..

That's the end of this review..