A wonderful note from your overlord

How did you like that awesome James Bond-esque "Amelia will return"?
I thought that was totally cool.
:)
New part down the bottom there.

First, thank you. Thank you for reading my work. I know it was patchy, rough, spotty and confusing at times, (what happened to Imogene? How did Amelia know the Doctor burned Gallifrey, or that Gallifrey was gone at all? What happened to "Jackson the Dalek"? The world may never, or will soon, know...) and I'm impressed (and frankly amazed) that you had the determination to make it this far. Thank you for reading, voting, and providing your excellent commentary. Thank you, all of you, who ended up following me.
My sincere gratitude. Merlin's beard, you guys made my year (and a half).

Secondly, if you enjoyed reading this work (or if you somehow didn't, but read the whole thing anyway), please leave behind some *constructive* criticism! Anything and everything helps me become a better writer Wattpad a better place.

And finally, I'd like to thank you again for reading what I had to write, understanding when I needed to NOT write, and caring about what I have to say. I hope to see you at the final draft (can I say that when I'm talking about the virtual world)?

-Alexandria M.
a.k.a Budding_WriterX

🎉 You've finished reading The Adventures of a Girl Who Should Not Exist (Doctor Who/ Harry Potter Crossover) 🎉