Chapter 5

(This is my first book so please comment and let me know what you like, don't like and what you think I should do character, storyline, and villain wise. Thank you. Enjoy reading!)
   ............................................
Norman Osborn was slightly frustrated, he had been in the middle of eating a late dinner of steak when Dr. Octavius attempted to contact him, Norman liked to keep his meals and work separate so it better be important whatever Octavius had to report. He flipped a switch on his desk and a hologram of Octavius calm face appeared.
"Do you possibility remember what I said about interrupting me during my meals?" Norman asked in a weary tone
"I do Sir, but this is of the most importance."
"Well?"
"Dr. Park entered his lab tonight after he supposedly went home."
"He might have had to finish something after all he was interrupted twice today."
Octavius shook his head
"No he entered his lab and according to the program I inserted he has logged in a blood sample of the like I've never seen before, he is studying it as we speak."
"What do you mean by a sample you've never seen the like before?"
Octavius frowned "It's not very clear at the moment but it's definitely a sample of transforming blood cells."
"What do you mean by transforming?" Osborn asked suddenly interested.
"I mean the blood cells are modifying themselves down to the very DNA making them stronger than normal, the process is working faster than the reverse Down syndrome machine the Lab is developing. I would love to know how Dr. Park was able to develop this change."
"So he has been doing something behind our backs. Does he know about Vega and the other projects?"
Octavius shook his head "It doesn't seem so at the moment, all he did was copying a draft of that blood sample he brought in and it looks like he plans to remove some of his personal equipment, he hasn't found the computer bug that which means his nephew hasn't told him yet."
"How is Peter?" Norman interrupted
"According to Dr. Park when he returned it was only an allergic reaction to the spider in the end was not a black widow"
"That's good, now continue"
Octavius took a second to put his thoughts back on track "He does have a file on the drive he used to copy the blood sample that hints that he seems to have an idea of what is happening and what happened to the late Dr. Park. It is very possible that he has another drive stored away somewhere with more details"
"Has he told anyone about his suspicions?"
"I can't be sure but I doubt he has since he doesn't have reliable evidence. What action should be used?"
Norman rubbed his forehead it was a pity that Dr. Park was catching onto the game he was a brilliant scientist but project Vega was still too fragile to have anyone find out about it.
"I think I know just the person to take care of this problem, continue to keep an eye on Dr. Park and keep track of who he contacts"
"Understood Sir, I won't interrupt your meal again"
"It would be better for you if you didn't" Norman muttered as he switched off the hologram and after pressing several more buttons on he retuned to his meal.

(Hey if anyone is reading this what super villain should Spider-Man fight first? You can pick a mainstream villain like Electro or a not so known villain like idk Tarantula or someone like that. I'm just having a hard time picking a first fight Xd)