Chapter 4: His Return

"Hey there, Y/N-chan. Did you miss me?"

After hearing those words, Y/N felt knives stabbing her chest. She just wanted to crumble at that point. She remembered all the memories, both good and bad. As she turned around to look, she saw a tall man with black hair, wearing a red jersey. It was her ex from Nekoma and her childhood best friend, Kuroo Tetsurou. Without having a second to think, she ran to the gym, tears filled her eyes as she kept her head low, as to not let anyone see.

"Kuroo, you shouldn't scare her like that." A small, blonde haired boy said. It was Kuroo's bestfriend, Kenma.

"I see she's still not over me."

After sitting down on the bench, she finally remembered why HE was there. They were supposed to have a practice match with Nekoma. As Yachi was passing by, she saw Y/N sitting alone with teary eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, don't worry, a bug flew into my eye. I'm fine." But in reality, she wasn't.

(Time skip)

At the end of practice, they all cleaned up, but while doing so, she was interupted by her best guy friends, Noya-san and Tanaka-san.

"So, what do you and Kiyoko-san talk about?"

"Who do you think her love interest is?"

They flooded Y/N's head with questions about their beloved Kiyoko-san, but somehow she doesn't mind, it takes her thoughts off... him. One by one she answered all of their questions. But every second, the two keep cominv up with questions about Kiyoko. But one question struck her.

"Why do you seem awkward with Kuroo?" Noya asked.

"Um... actually, he's my ex... but please don't tell anyone." She pleaded.

Noya and Tanaka looked at eachother and it looked like they had a whole conversation.

"We won't tell anyone if you treat us to Gari-Gari kun and melonpan!" Tanaka said.

"Fine. Let's go, I'm hungry myself."

So the three walked down the sidewalk, and pass by the store, they went inside and they bought some snacks.

"L/N-chan, that's a lot of meat buns. You might get fat if you eat anymore." Tanaka said

"Well... I don't get fat even if I eat much, and I din't even exercise. It's not something that occurs to me."

"Ooh, so that's why I see you eat so much and still remain thin." Noya said.

As they were about to part ways, she felt a hand grab her by the hand. A strong force then pulled her an pinned her to wall. It was him, it was Kuroo.

"Are you over me already, Y/N-chan?"

"Please Kuroo-san, let go of me! I don't want to see you right now!"

She tried pushing him but he was too strong.

"I'm gonna make you mine again, Y/N-chan."

He leaned in for a kiss but someone punched him. It was Tsukishima. Y/N sat down on the floor and cried there.

Tsukishima asjed her if she was okay but she just stood up and cried on Tsukishima's chest. The feeling of his warmth made her melt. She grabbed onto his shirt like she doesn't want to let go. For a few moments, they stayed like that for a few minutes, and when she finally let go, Tsukki gave her his jacket. He walked her home, but her eyes were still filled with tears. She cried to sleep on her bed while still wearing Tsukki's jacket. His scent, his warmth and his looks, these kept her awake at night