Chapter 5: Feelings

As she was drifting to sleep, she remembered her memories with Kuroo, times they were happy, times they were sad and times when they had fights. Tears rushed from Y/N's eyes, but she quickly wiped them away with the sleeve of the jacket she was wearing. Then it hit her.

"Wait, isn't this Tsukishima's jacket?! It's so warm and smells so good. It smells just like him. Wait, why am I thinking of him? Do I like him? Ugh, I'm too sleepy for this, I'll think about it in the morning. I'm returning this tomorrow."

She closed her eyes and fell asleep with some tears still in  her eyes.

(Time skip)

"Brr brr" her alarm clock rang. Y/N woke up and checked the time. It was 6:00 AM. She got up and got ready for school. Before leaving, she folded up Tsukishima's jacket and put it in a brown paper bag. She felt very energetic and happy that morning. She felt as if all her problems got solved after that long and relaxing sleep. Without noticing, she arrived at the school gates. To her surprised, someone was waiting for her. It was Tsukishima!

"O-oh Tsuki w-who are you w-waiting for?" Y/N asked.

But at the same time, she thought to herself,

"Crap, crap, ugh stop stuttering!"

"Actually I was waiting for you." He replied in sort of happy tone.

Somehow that tone of voice she heared from him seemed to lighten up her day even more. As they were heading inside the building, she handed him the paper bag without saying a word. She was to embarassed to say something so she decided to just give it to him.

Tsukishima, however, was pleased with the flustered look on Y/N's face. He seemed to be happy that day.

"I forgot to return it before going home last night. Sorry." Y/N said.

Tsukishima just let out a short laugh. He found it amusing how Y/N looked so flustered and red. Then, the bell rang and the two hurried to class. Then sprinted through the hallways to make it in time for class. Luckily, they made it to the classroom a few seconds before the second bell. The rushed to their seats panting. Y/N grabbed her water bottle and chugged it until it was almost empty.

(Time skip)

Due to some problems, Y/N's teacher wasn't able to make it to class so they had free period and what's better is that it was the last class for the day. Her friend, Kiya, sat next to her and stared into her eyes.

"So, come on, spill the tea." Kiya demanded.

"Huh? What do you mean Iya?" Y/N, who was veey confused, replied.

"Are you perhaps dating anyone?"

"Um no. I'm not seeing anyone right now."

"Huh. I thought you were dating Tsukki."

And in an instant, Y/N's face turned red. Kiya, who seems to know what's wrong asked her.

"So, do you like Tsukki?"