Chapter 7: The Date Part 2

Tsukki held Y/N's hand as they walk down the sidewalk. Y/N felt heat flow to her cheeks and she could tell that they were going red. Tsukki, however, liked Y/N's flustered face. He seemed amused, sort of. But for the first time, Y/N saw Tsukki's smile. She felt her heart melt at the sight.

"Awe, you look cute when you smile!" Y/N said.

"You're cute." He mumbled.

"Huh? What was that Tsukki?"

"I said you're cute." He said in a more confident tone.

And in an instant, she felt a wave of heat flow to her cheeks. Tsukki stared at her cheeks and laughed. She let out a pout the rest of the time they walk to the café but a soon as she saw a tall, young man with arms that look like they could easily snap someones neck. As soon as they saw eachother, they ran towards eachother and hugged. Tsukki, who was standing their, looked confused but he was obviously jealous.

"Who's he?! I thought she liked me!" He thought to himself.

"Tsukki, I want to you to meet my cousin!" She said.

"Oh, so he's her cousin." He thought.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Tsukishima Kei, but please call me Tsukishima." He smiled, reaching out his hand for a handshake.

"I see. Well, I'm Kai Nakamura. Just call me Kai." He said, shaking his hand.

"Is Jammy here?" She asked in an excited tone.

"Yeah, she's at table number 12. But, if you don't mind, can I borrow Tsukishima here for a second?" He said in a low and scary voice, much much different that before.

"Uh sure. Kai and Tsukki, Jammy and I will wait!"

The two were slwere down the sidewalk when suddenly Kai yanks Tsukishima's hand and brought him to a dark alley.

"Listen here, if you dare hurt my little cousin, I swear I will beat you up to a bloody pulp. She's been through a lot and I don't want her getting hurt ever again. Okay?" He said with a very serious look on his face.

"Sir, I would never hurt Y/N. She means the world to me, and I'd do anything to keep her safe, so please trust ne with her." He said.

Kai smiled then laughed. He pat Tsukki's back and put his arm around his shoulders and walk back to the café together. When they got back to the café, a flood of girls ran towards Tsukishima. He had forgotten how popular he was. A lot of girls were fighting over him and giving him love letters. Tsukki saw Y/N laughing at him hysterically. He was so embarrassed, not to mention, her cousins were there too.

"Tsukishima-senpai! I love you!"

"Tsukishima-senpai! Please be mine!"

He wanted to take revenge on Y/N, so he said

"I'm sorry girls, but I already have a girlfriend." He said

"Pfft! Wow, your virgin ass has a girlfriend? I never knew!" Y/N shouted while still laughing.

"Aah! There she is! See her? That's my girlfriend. Now please leave, I have a date with her." He continued.

Y/N looked so shocked and his fangirls were as mad as ever. Their eyes looked at Y/N with a death stare. Y/N stood there, blushing a bit too much.

Tsukishima walked up to her and kissed her. Y/N was so embarrassed that she buried her face on her cousin's shoulder, blushing madly.

"I hate you." She mumbled then pouted.

"I love you too." Tsukki said, smiling.

(Time skip)

It was time to go home. Y/N, who was very sleepy sat down on the bus stop with Tsukishima. When the bus arrived, they got in and sat next to eachother. Y/N fell asleep on Tsukki's shoulder.

"She looks so tired. She looks cute asleep too. Gosh Y/N, the things you do to me." He thought.

He looked at Y/N, then he kissed her forehead. When they reached Y/N's house, he woke her up gently then accompanied her tobher house. When they arrived, Y/N grabbed Tsukishima's hand before leaving. He looked back at her.

"Thank you for today Tsukki! I had so much fun! Goodnight Tsukki!" She said, smiling.