Chapter 8: Jealousy

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. The sky was clear, the birds singing, the smell of flowers everywhere. Y/N woke up to 2 missed calls from one of her many cousins. Y/N was born in a very big family. She was an only and she was the youngest so her family basically spoils her. Though she is spoiled by her cousins and other family members, she stayed kind and humble, except for people who bully her and her family. She dialed the number, and she remembered that it was her birthday. A male voice spoke.

"Hello, princess! Happy birthday!" It was her cousin, Haru.

"Thank you! How are you Haru?" She asked excitedly.

"Don't worry about me, it's your special day, not mine. I was thinking, do you want to go out for some ice cream maybe?"

"Ooh! Sure!"

"Okay, princess. I'll pick you up at 10:30."

"Haru, you need to stop calling me 'princess'. I'm not 5 years old."

"Hahaha, ok Y/N. See you."

"Bye Haru!"

She hung up the phone, took a bath and got dressed. It was still 10 AM so she had to wait for half an hour. She decided to sit down and watch an episode of a new anime she's watching. After an episode, she heared her doorbell ring. She got up and saw Haru standing on her porch.

"Haru!"

She ran towards him and hugged him. She hasn't seen him for so long due to his work.

"I missed you! How long have you been here?" She asked in an excited tone.

"About 3 days. Now let's get going, princess."

They walked down the sidewalk and went to the park. They saw an ice cream truck and because Y/N's been craving for it, she bought 2 for herself and bought another one for Haru.

"Wow, you still love ice cream, don't you?" He said in between laughs.

"Of course!" She said as she tried to eat up her melting ice creams.

They both laughed at eachother.

As they left the park, they didn't notice they were being followed. Tsukki was following them.

"Why am I doing this? Why does my chest hurt? Am I... am I jealous? Do I like her more than just a friend? Ugh, whatever, let's just find out who he is to call her his "princess"." These thoughts filled Tsukishima's head.

They led him to an arcade. Y/N, who was naturally good with video games, won every game they played. On the other hand, Haru, obviously seemed frustrated at the fact that a girl, who was 8 years younger than him, is beating him in the easiest of video games. Y/N was having the time of her life.

"Hahaha! I beat you in all of the games we played!" She said, almost shouting.

Y/N looked at the time, it was 6:30 PM already. Haru walked her home and when they reached her house she hugged him. She bid him farewell.

"I need to find out who he is. Gosh Y/N, why do you do this to me?" He thought to himself. Tsukki then texted her right after she left.

Tsukki
Do you have a
boyfriend?

                                                Y/N
                 No, why do you ask?

Tsukki
Don't lie to me. I saw
you with another guy.
You went to the park
then the arcade. Who
was he?!

                                                Y/N
      First of all, he's my cousin.
Second of all, have you been stalking me? And third, are you jealous?

Tsukki
Yes and yes.

                                                Y/N
   Why would YOU be jealous?

Tsukki
How dense can you be?
I love you!

                                                Y/N
  Well- I actually love you too.

Tsukki
Then be mine. Date me.

                                                Y/N
                                              YES!

Y/N spent about 30 minutes squeeling and turning on her bed. But then her phone buzzed. She got a text.

Tsukki
I love you <3

                                                Y/N
                        I love you too <3

She spent another 15 minutes squeeling again. She finally felt sleepy after about an hour of fangirling over her own boyfriend. Tsukishima happily and slept peacefully.