Chapter 9: First Kiss

Y/N woke up very happy and excited, though she didn't know why.

"Maybe because I slept well? Or is it because I feel something good about this morning? Maybe its because Tsukishima is my boyfriend now? Yeah, that must be it!"

She checked the time and saw it was only 6 AM. She suddenly remembered that they have practice today. They were having a practice match against Nekoma... again.

She looked gloomy, tears filling her eyes. She felt extreme sadness everytime she remembers Kuroo.

Bzz,bzz

Her phone recieved a messege.

Tsukki
Good morning, princess.
Are you awake?

Her tears dried off as she read the message. Her face became happy again. She replied.

Y/N
Good morning babe!

Tsukishima's POV

"Shit, she called me 'babe'. What do I do? What do I say?!"

Tsukki

I'm picking you up later.

                                                Y/N
                   Ok, see you later <3

Y/N quickly got dressed and got ready for school. she tied her hair to a tight ponytail and wore the earrings her grandmother had given her. After a few minutes, she heard her doorbell ring.

"That must be Tsukki!" She thought.

And so, she opened the door to see Tsukishima holding a rose. His eyes averted to the ground as he mumbled.

"You look really pretty."

"Hm? What was that Tsukki?" She asked, tilting her head to the right while keeping her eyes on his.

"I said you look really pretty, now let's go before we're late!" He said, almost shouting.

He grabbed her hand and started running to school. Y/N, who was still processing what happened, was as red as a tomato. He dragged her school. Y/N, on the other hand, was still starstruck. She was still processing what just happened.

"We're here, princess."