Chapter Two

✰ 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 ✰

I  woke up only to be blinded by the sun. I guess I left my blinds open last night.. hopefully i dont have a crazy stalker who looks inside my room at night and gets off to it. I rolled myself out of bed got dressed.

After i was dressed decently, I headed down the stairs for breakfast. The familiar sent of waffles filled the first floor of our house. I walked into the kitchen but to my surprise it wasn't mom cooking, it was Emily. I always knew she was a good cook but breakfast usually isn't her specialty.

"Hey Em, what's for breakfast?" I ask looking over her shoulder.

"Waffles, bacon, eggs, and strawberrys!" She exclaims. Shes clearly very proud of herself, as she should be. She's an amazing cook. I snatched one of the strawberrys from a bowl on the table. I'm guessing she grew these herself, she has a huge garden in the backyard filled with random vegetables and fruits she and I like.

"This batch is really good Em, how do you get them to be so sweet?" I ask and continue to eat more of the small red fruits.

"Save a few of those for when we actually eat okay?" I nod in response and stop stuffing my mouth. "I tossed them in sugar before i put them in the bowl, I remembered you liked when i did that the first time so i tried to recreate it for you." 

I run up to her and hug her from behind. "I'm so glad I have a nice sister and not a bratty one!" I say thankfully.

"Yeah whatever." 

✰  𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧  ✰

"Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit!" Emily said as she ran down the stairs, almost throwing herself into the wall as she picked up the phone. 

"Hello? Yes, this is she. Of course! Thank you! (Y/n)! Mom! Come here!" 

"What is it sweetheart?" Mom asks.

"Jeez can you shut up for once.. you're so loud.." I say.