Chapter Three

✰ 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 ✰

I stand slightly behind my sister as she talks to the director, Kenny Ortega. I stay quiet not wanting to disturb whatever process was happening between them. I notice a few of the boys staring at me and kick the gravel awkwardly trying to distract myself. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turn around.

"Hi my names Marty Belafsky, you are?" A boy with brown curly hair asks. There's a short boy to the left of him, he looks around 9. To the left was a pretty girl with long brown hair smiling at me.

"(Y/n) Mellow, its nice to meet you Marty." I smile up at him. He was fairly tall, definitely taller than me.

"Hi there (Y/n)!" The girl says excitedly. "Im Ele Keats, nice to meet you." She says. I nod and smile at her. The little boy steps in front of me and grabs my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you (Y/n)!" He bends down and kisses the top of my hand. I giggle and pull my hand away.

"Do you do that to every girl you meet?" I ask looking down at him.

"Nope! Just pretty ones! I'm Luke Edwards." He grins widely. God this kid was adorable. I could feel my heart melting because of him. "Come on! Ill take you to meet the others!" He grabs my hand again and stars dragging me in a unknown direction.

"Others?" I ask.

"Yeah, the other actors? You're playing the role 'Queenie' right?" Marty asks me.

"No i'm not, my sister is." I point to Emily.

"But shes not as pretty as you (Y/n)..." Luke says sadly and drops my hand. I laugh at his comment.

"Thanks for the complement Luke but don't tell my sister that, she'll hate you forever." I tell him with a small smile.

"Do you still want to meet the other actors?" Ele asks. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind meeting you." I nod in response. The four of us walked down the rest of the main set until we were in front of a door that read 'Dance Rehearsal'. I went in last, trying to keep up with their fast paced walking. The room goes dead silent as we enter.

"Hey guys! Meet (Y/n)!" Marty steps out front in front of me. All of the boys eyes go wide. I can see some of them eyeing me up and down.