Chapter Six

A/N- I just spent two hours refreshing wattpad after it kicked me out. I can confirm that i had a breakdown because I thought it deleted this whole story. Also this chapter is really short i'm sorry. I'm planning on making a long one tomorrow to make up for my laziness though. 

✰  𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮  ✰

"Emily we've got something to tell you." Emily has a confused look on her face as Kenny and mom walk up to her.

"Peggy and I have decided to recast the role of 'Queenie'." Kenny says quite bluntly.

"Who.. Why-" I cut her off.

"I took your place!" I noticed Emily's eyes starting to water. She grabs my wrist me pulls me out the door. 

"What the hell (Y/n)!" She yells in my face.

"I-" 

"No! Shut up!" More tears spill from her eyes, staining her cheeks. "Y-You knew how happy i was to get this damn role! Are you kidding me?!" 

"I'm sorry.." I said quietly. She shakes her head puts her hands behind her head. 

"I know im not the best dancer or singer.." She pauses. "I just wanted to be good at something you couldn't do.." She chokes up her words. 

"What are you talking about? You're great at plenty of things I cant do Em. Like cooking, gardening, and uh-" She cuts me off.

"See.. Just two things. You can do almost anything (Y/n). Thats why you're moms favorite. All I wanted was to be good enough in her eyes!" She cries out. I dip my head down and begin to cry with her as she screams at me.

Michael's POV

"Will you go grab Kenny Mike?" David asks. I nod and head off to where I saw him last. When I got closer I could hear someone yelling. I listened in on the conversation from behind the corner.

"You only think about yourself (Y/n)!" 

(Y/n)? Isn't that the girl Ele always hangs out with?

"Why cant you be a good sister for once!"

The girl yelling walks past me, not even noticing I was here. She looked furious. I step out from the corner and see a a girl crying. Her hands were covering her face and she was shaking. I go in front of her and did the only thing I knew would comfort someone.

I grabbed the sides of her waist lightly and pulled her into me. She laid her head on my chest, wrapped her arms around my back and continued to cry silently. I drew soft circles and words on her back as I swayed both of us back and forth.

"My names Michael." She tightens her grip on the back of my shirt.

"Mines (Y/n). It's nice to meet you."

I sat my head on hers and continued to try to comfort her. Footsteps came around the corner. I looked over. Gabriel and Dominic looked at (Y/n) and then back at me with a confused look. they walk over to us and surround the other sides of her.

"Hey Dice whats wrong?" Dominic asks with a soft smile. What the hell kind of nickname was Dice? Where did that even come from? She lifts her head from my chest and releases from the hug.

"Just my sister. It's okay now." She looks back up at me and smiles. "Thank you Michael." I nod at her.

"Well." Gabriel speaks up. "We came to find both of you to tell you that the rest of the cast are going out for dinner tonight at Applebee's. You both are welcome to come if you want."

"Sure what time?" (Y/n) asks.

"Around 8 is what we decided on."

✰  Words: 582  ✰

✰  Tuesday, August 25, 2020  ✰