Chapter Four

A/N- I'm making some of the older actors younger, like Max. Hes around 16 in this story. You're 15 for right now.

✰  𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨  ✰

We went home before the sun set yesterday. Ele and I are already making plans to hang out later this week. Ele and I practically pry out who Luke liked at his old school. He told us how pretty and kind she was, she kind of sounded rude but what 9 year old isn't? 

We also went over Ele's lines, I did Jacks voice because I would clearly make an amazing cowboy.

✰  𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠  ✰

"Oh Sarah my love! I must leave for Santa Fe because the statue in the middle of the town says so!" I say dramatically. I Start crying too make it more realistic. "I'm sorry my brown haired beauty but I must follow my path! My father is awaiting my arrival! Goodbye my sweet!" Ele wipes her tears from laughing so hard.

"I never knew you could act?" She says taking the script from my hands and folding it.

"Not really, it's more of my sisters thing. I did however use my voice for an animated Disney movie, I played Jenny Foxworth in Oliver & Company." I say and pop a chip in my mouth. "Oh and a few commercials but yeah."

"So you're an actor?" She asks.

"I guess you could say that." I look up at her and see shes smiling down at me. Its not a normal smile... It looks almost evil. "What?" I ask hesitantly.

"Nothing, don't worry your pretty little head about it (Y/n)."

✰  𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙊𝙛 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠  ✰

I walk down stairs and see my mom and sister in a rush. They're throwing things around like maniacs trying to get out of the house.

"What are you guys in a rush for?" I ask.

"Today's the first day of rehearsal (Y/n). I would've told you but you ditched me for that girl." She says rudely.

"Can I come?" I pull my hair into a ponytail with the rubber band on my wrist.

"Yes just hurry up." My mom says. I run up the stairs to my bedroom and throw on a pair of jeans and cuff the bottoms, allowing some of my skin to show over my converse. I found a light brown crop top and pulled it over my head.