𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔄𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔡 𝔄𝔰 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔖𝔢𝔢𝔪 - Inkerror

╭────────────༺♡༻────────────╮

;; 𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔄𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔡 𝔄𝔰 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔖𝔢𝔢𝔪- ;;

_____________________________

;; Not As Bad As You Seem- ;;

InkError-

{Ink X Error}

╰────────────༺♡༻────────────╯

_____________________________

Ink was never the type to attack first; he preferred discovering their motive and talking them through it, Error interested him because of that, Error didn't like talking or trying to work through it, he preferred fighting. Some would go as far as saying he was nothing but a giant man-baby and Ink couldn't agree more.

Of course, Ink didn't and couldn't care about Error, but he could see them being acquaintances! They had some stuff in common; they are both hypocrites and don't care for others feelings because it's not happening to them. Well, Error can't comprehend the damage he does to others unlike Ink, but it's a fair point either way. Ink never assumed the worst about Error, in fact, he believed the other was good but just lacked knowledge of knowing it.

That led to where Ink was now; trying to figure out how he could lure the other out of the Anti-Void. You might be asking. 'why is Ink trying to lure him out instead of just visiting the Anti-Void?' Well, Ink had his reasons. For one he was frightened by the Anti-void, after all, it was nothing but white which was something he dreaded plus he had no way of entering the Anti-Void so trying to visit Error wouldn't work out.

Ink paced around the DoodleSphere as he thought of a plan. He had thought of many and wrote all them down on his scarf, but none of them seemed good enough- That's it! Ink had thought of a plan or two to lure Error out, making sure he wrote it down on his scarf so he wouldn't forget.

Ink knew Error took a liking toward OuterTale and that was where his plan started and ended, he planned on waiting for Error to visit OuterTale then jump out and capture him. It was a risky plan and that only made Ink more tempted to go with it while the other was more complex and not as risky, but it seemed to bore Ink.

That is where we were now waiting patiently for Error to visit OuterTale. Ink couldn't even remember what Error looked like at this point! The other barely ever left the Anti-Void, and Ink wondered how long he would be sitting there. Luckily it wasn't a long wait, the familiar glitched skeleton exited through a portal that had opened near the edge of OuterTale. Ink wanted to jump up and grab Error right there, but he kept calm and waited for the other to relax.

________________________________________________

Error was getting stressed- he knew he needed some time to relax and OuterTale was the perfect place for relieving stress, but once he had entered the AU a creepy feeling snaked through his spine, he shivered and crossed his arms trying to shake the feeling off as he sat down on the edge of the cliff looking up at the shining stars; they were beautiful as a diamond reflecting against the light.