𝔔𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔰𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔤 𝔒𝔴𝔫𝔢𝔯, 𝔥𝔪𝔪 ? - Inkerror

╭────────────༺♡༻────────────╮

;; 𝔔𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔰𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔤 𝔒𝔴𝔫𝔢𝔯, 𝔥𝔪𝔪 ? ;;

Inkerror-

{𝐼𝑛𝑘 X Error }

_____________________________

;; Clumsy Dog Owner, hmm? ;;

Inkerror-

{Ink X Error}

╰────────────༺♡༻────────────╯

_____________________________

Panting could be heard as Ink ran down the sidewalk in chase of his Australian shepherd; who had managed to slip the collar and was now leading Ink on a wild goose chase. 

"Alistair! Come here, boy!" Ink whistled as his dog turned into a public park and flipped himself over a younger Aussie who yelped in response and stopped Ink's dog in his tracks. "Bad dog! You don't run off like that!" 

Ink grabbed his dog and put the collar back on- making sure it was not too tight, but he couldn't slip it either. 

"Wow, talk about a clumsy dog owner." A voice remarked making Ink turn toward them; A shorter male with dark skin, black hair, and scars coming down from his eyes walking up to him, the dog in his arms was the same as his had flipped over. 

"You should get better control over him, he almost hurt my puppy, Freya." The male snapped in a harsh tone, before setting his puppy down with gentleness. 

"I do apologize, Alistair is very hyper and managed to slip his collar." Ink chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck glancing away from the other male- who he had to admit was quite cute.  Too bad his first impression was screwed up. 

"I'm Ink Comyet, and who might you be?" Ink asked as he let himself scan over the other; taking in his aesthetic. 

"Error Queen, nice meeting you." Error scoffed as he also looked over Ink, before fixating on his mismatched eyes. 

"Woah, is that heterochromia?" 

Error remembered when he was young and he'd look at pictures of those people; admiring their eyes and wishing he could meet someone with it in person. 

"Y-yeah." Ink chuckled as his cheeks heated up; no one had really ever cared enough to comment on his eyes. 

"Sorry if this is too much to ask, but could I take a picture? I-i know it sounds weird, but I'm a photographer and I really wanted to meet someone with your eyes!" Error chuckled as he pulled a camera out of his bag his cheeks also heating up. He was scared of how the tall and handsome man may respond to the question, yet curious at the same time- wait, what did he just call him?

________________________________________________

"I guess, I really don't mind!" Ink gave the other a reassuring smile tilting his head out of instinct as he saw the expensive camera.

Did he just carry it everywhere with him? Ink flinched as his dog barked- snapping him from his staring where Error was just staring at him nervously. "S-sorry!" Ink quickly apologized. "So, picture?" 

"Of course, could you sit in front of that flower bush with your dog? It'll only take a minute, I swear!" 

Error pointed over at a hydrangea that was planted beside a large oak tree, the sun was in front of them and he figured the lighting would be perfect there.  

Ink walked the short way to the bush and sat down commanding his dog to lay down near him. 

Error got onto his stomach and took a couple of pictures, also taking some standing and kneeling until he was satisfied and had a variety to choose from. "Thank you so much! You were amazing, thank you for letting me take some pictures." 

Ink smiled as stood up and walked over to Error. "No problem, do you perhaps want to grab a coffee down the street with me? My friend works there and we can bring our dogs in." 

Was he asking him on a date? Error was flattered! No one had ever asked him that before, especially not a good looking man. "S-sure! Lead the way, please." 

Ink smiled at him before turning and walking down the path- Error following close behind. 

________________________________________________

The sun was starting to set as the two males sat at their table outside the cafe while their dogs drank some water. "Thank you for taking me out, but it's getting late and I should be getting going now, do you want to exchange numbers?" 

Error nervously giggled making the other male smile. "Of course, give me your phone and I'll give you mine." 

The two exchanged numbers before heading out on their separate ways; Error feeling giddy and Ink actually surprised someone wasn't annoyed by him for once. 

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 726

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 3,901

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Error!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━