𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 - NightError - Nsfw

╭────────────༺♡༻────────────╮

;; 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩- ;;

NightError | Errormare-

{ Nightmare x Error }

_____________________________

NSFW

_____________________________

;; Stole The Kill- ;;

NightError | Errormare-

{ Nightmare x Error }

╰────────────༺♡༻────────────╯

_____________________________

Nightmare and Error were currently fighting their two opponents. The fight was leaning for their favour as they had Ink pinned down and Dream severely damaged. Ink was desperately struggling to free himself from his current position; his paintbrush had been snapped in half, one half pinned him down and had managed to break multiple ribs, which caused the guardian excruciating pain. He held in a cry as he struggled, watching as his friend attempted to hold the attackers off.

Dream shot an arrow at Nightmare managing to graze his shoulder, which caused Nightmare to hiss in pain, Error grabbed Dream with his blue wires and flung him across the battlefield. Dream skidded across the hard ground coming to a halt as he smashed into a boulder, feeling as if his legs had snapped. Error towered over him, looking down at Dream with a maniacal grin. "Error." Nightmare called his name with a stern tone as if saying 'back off'. Dream stared up at the destroyer feared lace in his expression, Error chuckled as he summoned a glitched blaster aiming it toward Dream.

"Error, back off he's mine to kill." Error groaned and turned to face the negative king the blaster still charged and ready to fire any moment. Error frowned at Nightmare before his wicked grin reappeared and taunted the other threatening to fire the blast at any moment.

It was a foolish move to taunt someone, that could easily be angered, but Error liked that risk and got joy seeing the other mad.

Nightmare gave the other a harsh glare, practically daring him to fire the blaster. Error lifted his finger in a swift motion commanding the blaster to fire its charge at the positive light who luckily warped away before it reached him unknown to the two dangerous skeletons. "Didn't I tell you he was my kill?!" Nightmare howled at the other who kept his grin. "Oops~ my bad."

Nightmare let out a deep growl as he grabbed Error with a tendril and brought the other closer. Error began struggling against the tendril, not liking how close he was to the other his glitches swarming him as his sight began fading. Nightmare knew the other had haphephobia and planned on using it to his advantage.

"I suppose you need to be taught whose in control~." Nightmare purred seductively causing Error to crash at the tone of his voice. Nightmare chuckled at the other and teleported to their castle where he walked inside getting confused stares from the others.

"What happened to Error?" Cross asked trying not to chuckle in amusement; it's not that he found Error crashing funny its that he couldn't get a joke out of his head that Horror had told him. Nightmare ignored them, walking off to his room in the castle where he slammed the door open and dropped Error onto the bed while he closed the door and locked it. It was then Error recovered from the crash and started looking around the room frantically laying his eyes on Nightmare as his glitches quickly swarmed him again.