𝔔𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔒𝔫 𝔓𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔔𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔄 𝔔𝔬𝔩𝔡, 𝔖𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔶~ - DrInk

╭────────────༺♡༻────────────╮

;; 𝔔𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔒𝔫 𝔓𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔔𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔄 𝔔𝔬𝔩𝔡, 𝔖𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔶~ ;;

𝐷𝑟𝐼𝑛𝑘-

{𝐼𝑛𝑘 X 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚}

_____________________________

;; Come On Before You Catch A Cold, Silly~ ;;

DrInk-

{Ink X Dream}

╰────────────༺♡༻────────────╯

_____________________________

Dream signed as he stared out of the window; he was staying a few nights with Blue after Nightmare had found where he was taking refuge. Luckily for Dream, Blue's world had a true pacifist; allowing Dream to enjoy the surface.

It was currently raining, slightly darkening the once bright sun. Dream sometimes found the rain calming, but it only sent shivers down his spine this time.

Dream didn't know what it was about the house, but the place turned eerie every time it rained, and it began creeping him out.

Dream sat up from the window seal and walked toward the door; where he slipped his boots on before grabbing a baby blue umbrella from the holder.

Staying in the house would only paranoia him further, and after the recent events, it would be easy for him to get stressed in such an eerie environment! Before opening the umbrella- Dream stepped outside onto the protected porch.

Opening them inside was never a positive experience for the guardian; usually, it was knocking something down or poking his socket, After opening the umbrella Dream stepped out onto the concrete where rain droplets slammed down. Dream would be lying if he said he was familiar with the place and the slight fear of getting lost set in, but if it meant being away from the house; it was worth it.

Dream couldn't understand why Ink wouldn't allow him in the DoodleSphere just once? Nobody could enter the place without him, and it would be safe heaven from Nightmare, but Dream wasn't one to argue about not being welcomed into someone's home, even if that someone was his friend.

Dream looked around the park he had entered before taking a turn down the path he hadn't gone down before; the section was mainly surrounded by tree's that went down toward a pond area with a bench.

Dream approached the bench before taking a seat, not minding the fact that it was soaked. Dream yawned as he relaxed his posture, slightly hunching over while making sure the umbrella still covered him.

"Mind if I join ya?"

Dream flinched at the voice; he hadn't expected someone else to be out at the park in this weather, Dream slowly looked up to see the person.

"Ink? What are you doing out here in the pouring rain, hun?" Ink sat down on the bench as the rain continued to pour on him; he was soaked from the rain and didn't seem to mind.

"You know it's autumn here! You are going to get sick!"

Dream held the umbrella over his lover, trying to keep the rain off both of them, but Ink stood up; refusing to be under the umbrella. "Really? I must've forgotten like usual!" Ink grinned as he walked out toward the railing of the bridge.

Dream hopped up and walked over to Ink, standing next to the taller.

"Are you trying to get sick?" Dream chuckled as Ink once again dodged the umbrella.

"What? Me? No, no! Ne-" Ink was interrupted as he suddenly sneezed making Dream furrow his brow. Dream pressed his hand against Ink's forehead making the other snort as he began laughing. "What the hell are you doing?" Ink questioned in between his giggles and snorts.

"Checking to see if you have a temperature, doofus!" Dream huffed as he removed his hand- giving Ink a slight glare before softening his expression. Ink slowing his laughs as he straightened his face, his eye lights changing into a hot pink heart and a yellow line as he shared a look at the others face.

Dream walked around Ink's back, lightly tapping him with the umbrella.

"Now, come on before you catch a cold, silly~"

_____________________________

Word count: 625

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 3,477

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Dream!Sans/Dream Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━