'𝙰 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ?" - DrInk

____________________________________

Dream fiddled with his hands as he trudged down the sidewalk. he had left Palette with Ink for the last two days, and given Ink's forgetful nature he worried for their child's condition.

They had only just moved to Underswap to raise their baby away from the problems of the multiverse, and yet Ink had already almost set the house ablaze.

Dream quickened his pace as their house came into view- the outside itself looked untouched, Dream could even swear it looked better than how he left it.

"Goodness, I can practically feel the anxiety seeping out of you!" Dream flinched back as he almost walked into Blue; he had been so focused on the house he hadn't noticed the skeleton.

"My apologies-" Dream began apologizing only to get cut off. "I get it, if I had a kid and left it with Ink I would be frightened too," Blue raised his hand, covering the side of his mouth as he leaned closer and whispered. "Ink's not really all-there, If y'know what I mean."

Blue chuckled as he straightened his posture back."Yeah, he certainly isn't." Dream gave a breathy laugh, looking behind Blue at the house. "Enough of that fear and Nightmare is going to find you!" Blue grinned giving Dream a pat on the back.

"I have to go get my brother- the pub is complaining again, but seriously calm down a little!," Blue looked back at the house as he rested his hand on Dreams shoulder. "I checked on them already, everything is alright!"

Dream smiled as Blue waved him goodbye; knowing Blue had already checked on them gave Dream relief, but Blue is also famous for leaving out fine details.

Dream proceeded toward the house; grabbing the door handle only to find it locked. Ink usually didn't lock the door- he could care less if a stranger walked in.

Dream clenched his teeth and furrowed before knocking on the door. Shuffling came from inside before he heard the lock turn- Ink opening the door with a tiny smile.

"Welcome home!" Ink greeted, bending over to plant a peck to Dreams cheek. "How's palette? You didn't do anything stupid, did you?" Dream shoved past the taller in search of their child. "Nope! I actually was just about to bring him to his room for bed!" Ink swooped into the living room, scooping palette into his arms.

Dream couldn't help but notice Palettes drowsy state; the kid was always so hyperactive it was a surprise. "How did you tire him?" Dream asked as he bent down to nuzzle his son.

Ink rolled his eyes with a wide grin. "Nobody can challenge my energy! Had to make sure he could tire, he could've stolen my title!" Ink giggled causing Dream to smile. "I'm surprised there isn't a scratch on him, knowing you."

Dream leaned up and gave Ink a quick kiss before picking up the blanket and plushie from the couch, handing them to the other.

"Thank you for taking this seriously, love."

_____________

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too | Myebi/Comyet

Dream!Sans/Dream Belongs Too | Jokublog

PaletteRoller/Palette Belongs Too | Angexci
_____________

Warm up writing before I continue Dangerous Beauty, featuring my latest drawing!

Writing Ink as an unrealistic father that he truly doesn't have the ability to be.