ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔔𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔜𝔬𝔲! - DrInk

╭────────────༺♡༻────────────╮

;; ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔔𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔜𝔬𝔲! ;;

𝐷𝑟𝐼𝑛𝑘-

{𝐼𝑛𝑘 X 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚}

_____________________________

;; I'll Carry You! ;;

DrInk-

{Ink X Dream}

╰────────────༺♡༻────────────╯

_____________________________

It was quite early in the UnderSwap universe; the sun was slowly rising in the horizon as the guardian of positivity was curled up on his friend's couch. You may ask yourself; why the guardian was at UnderSwap and more importantly on Blues couch- Well, Dream didn't have anywhere safe at the moment and Blue offered to let him stay at the UnderSwap house, and Dream took the offer without hesitation.

He could've gone to Ink, but he currently was upset at the other and didn't want to see him until he got over their argument- ever since he found out Ink was soulless they started fighting frequently, and it was stressing Dream out.

The last thing Dream wanted was to see the soulless guardian- his brother kidnapping him would be better than staying in a room with Ink. Dream let out a trembling breath as he pulled the thin blanket further up as he watched the boring sitcom on the large TV.

Blue was usually up by that time, but it seemed the other was still sleeping, and he didn't blame the other it was a Saturday which meant he could sleep in longer than usual.

Dream attempted falling asleep, but he just couldn't; he tried laying in different positions, cutting the TV off, and closing his eyes, but none of them relaxed him he stood up after a bit of trying to fall asleep and folded the blanket leaving it on the couch.

Dream grabbed his crown before walking over to the shoe rack and grabbing his boots, slipping them on quickly.

The guardian decided he would go for a walk around the city since the timeline his friend lived in had a truepacifist route.

A knock came to the door as Dream finished slipping his boot on which he noted seemed tighter than usual, though he ignored it and stood up opening the door.

"Ink..."

Dream murmured looking up at the taller seeing displeased with his presence though Ink was beaming with fake excitement; his pinpricks a yellow orb with an orange star around it, and a purple triangle.

"Dream! I didn't expect to see you here!" Ink exclaimed as he rocked back- and forth.

"Neither did I..."

Ink pushed past the other and looked around the house, examining décor that wasn't there the last time he visited getting distracted like usual.

"Blue is sleeping, and I'm going on a walk, and, no, you can't come with me, I need to relax."

Ink groaned in annoyance and plopped down on the couch turning the TV on as Dream walked out, shutting the door behind him and began walking down the sidewalk glancing at the beautiful plants he passed.

________________________________________________

Ink couldn't sit there and wait any longer for the other to wake up he had already checked on Blue who was still sleeping as if he was in a coma, and he was sure the skeleton wouldn't wake up anytime soon and so he set out to find Dream even though the other was still upset with him.

He didn't understand why the other was upset with him, had he forgotten an argument? Was he still upset about him being soulless? As soon as the questions entered his mind, they left, leaving him hopping around the city in search of the positive guardian. Who could imagine finding such a distinctive skeleton could be this hard?

As if luck was on Inks side he found the positive one admiring jewelry on display. Ink stood beside his friend, looking at the jewelry, he had to admit it was quite the eye-catcher. Dream finally noticed Ink standing next to him and refocused a straight face.

"I thought I said I wanted to be alone." Ink nodded his head at the other. "You did, though it was getting boring waiting for Blue." Dream calmed himself, giving the other a warm smile.

"Let's go back and wait for Blue together then."

There wasn't any point of staying mad at him, after all, Ink most likely forgot what even happened, Dream couldn't help but notice how tight his boot was the belt must have been the issue, and Dream knew it was.

"Let me adju- !" Dream could feel his ankle buckle, sending him to the concrete ground. Ink rushed over looking down at Dream who was in obvious pain bystanders stared in worry at Dream offering to help him stand which he declined. "D-don't worry it's fine- I-I'm okay."

Ink helped Dream stand as he chuckled finding Dream falling funny though the laugh quickly silenced itself.

"Can you apply pressure to your foot without it hurting?"

Inks tone became serious and stern; Dream shook his head tears dripping down his face from pain as he tried setting his foot down. The pain was almost unbearable; it stung even without pressure on it. Ink huffed glancing around then quickly lifting Dream bridal style both of their faces flushed bright colours.

"Then I'll carry you!"

_____________________________

Word count: 830

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 4,573

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Dream!Sans/Dream Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━