⋬one⋭

"She's late." Morgan looked at his watch repeatedly in the last 5 minutes, waiting patiently for this new woman to walk through the door for introductions. Reid swiveled in his chair, tapping his pen on the table.
"Give her a few minutes." He said, chewing on the end. The others in the room all sat patiently. Their gazes looked up as the door to the room opened and a woman walked in, wearing a short and tight black dress and heels.

She wore a devilish smile painted in maroon, eyes looking around the room. Spencer's head perked up immediately; he was never one to seek out or try to grab attention from a female, but he couldn't deny the absolute beauty she radiated. His mind ran wild with thoughts he pushed away. He just met this woman, he didn't even know her name.

"Sorry I'm late. Traffic was quite...unpleasant this morning." Your speech pattern was that of intelligence, showing you were educated and professional. You met the eyes of Emily and JJ, but didn't even look at any of the men except for Hotch. Spencer found that odd.
"It's alright." Hotch spoke to you as he motioned for you to sit. You sat delicately in the chair, a tall posture and crossed legs. Your eyes still didn't travel to anyone except the girls, Hotch, and now Rossi. "As you know, some of our undercover missions haven't been going the greatest recently. Agent L/N will be joining us from Undercover Operations to assist with these types of missions." 
"No offense, but you look a little young to be in Undercover Ops." Morgan sat forward his chair, which made your head snap to him. 
"I'm 24. I've successfully infiltrated 3 individual crime rings, taken down 2, apprehended over 50 suspects without firing a shot, and completed over 100 missions, all in the span of 3 years. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm not good at my job." Your hostility seemed almost unwarranted, and everyone in the room except Hotch and Rossi were taken aback by it. 
"Agent L/N is extremely skilled at her job, even with her young age. She'll be doing undercover take downs as well as writing up tactical take down plans for future cases. I'm afraid we don't have much time for introductions right now since we have a new case, but you can all get acquainted at the hotel." 

Reid looked at you again, a look you returned with an almost annoyed scowl. You hadn't even met them yet and you were already hating almost everyone in the room. 

But you had your reasons. 

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

The club was loud, filled with various people in different clothing. You sat at the table with Morgan, Reid, JJ, and Prentiss, sipping on a glass of ice water. Compared to the other four you were dressed up, wearing the same black dress as this morning except with a grey shawl over the top. 
"So, Y/N, how long have you been with the bureau?" Morgan asked the question in an attempt to decrease the tension from this morning. 
"3 years." Your tone was full of attitude. "And don't include me in conversations unless it's about the case. I don't like small talk." 
"What is your problem?" You raised an eyebrow at Morgan's response. He was fed up with the unnecessary hostility, and needed an explanation. "You don't even know me and you act like you hate me." 
"Oh, I know all about you SSA Derek Morgan." You sat forward, a small bit of cleavage showing through the top of your dress. Spencer looked away quickly. "You're the brute of the team, usually seen breaking down doors or tackling unsubs. You took over as Unit Chief for a short period of time while Agent Hotchner needed to step away for a while, and many different divisions have their eye on you for a leadership role. And that's only what I can find in a file. There's plenty of other things I can easily figure out about you from just looking at you." You sneered through your teeth. "When we first walked in almost every girl had their eye on you, which I assume happens a lot. When the waitress brought the drinks you flashed her a stupid smile in a desperate attempt to charm her, and when you went over to the bar I saw you get a free drink from the flirty blonde, which I assume you talked your way into. The girls that ask you to dance only fuel your ego, and quite frankly your toxic masculinity seeps from almost every pore when you talk." Everyone at the table was quiet, including the girls that sat next to you.