⋬seven⋭

In his left hand he held a blue piece of rope, wrapped around his hand several times before dangling in a loop underneath. In his right hand was the black vibrator you'd bought months ago, a sly smirk on his face as he stood in the doorway to your bedroom. You froze, staring the objects that he held out for you to see.
"Spencer where did you get those?"
"They were in your drawer, under the dresses. I couldn't help but see them in there while looking for your clothes. What, you couldn't wait?" He let out an almost maniacal chuckle, walking a little bit closer to you. His voice grew deeper as he spoke to you. "You couldn't wait just a few months, so you buy a hunk of plastic instead?" You were utterly speechless, unable to get out any words as he just kept walking closer and closer. "Come on, I asked you a question. Answer me."
"I-I-"
"Come on, don't be shy now. Answer me, and maybe you'll get something in return."
He was standing close in front of you now, looking down at you with a raised eyebrow.
"N-No. I couldn't wait." You looked down, almost embarrassed as a blush rose to your cheeks. Spencer's finger placed itself under your chin, lifting your head back up to look at him.
"Hey. Don't be embarrassed. I'm glad you made yourself feel good while you were away, keeps you from getting stressed." His eyes were kind, his lips pressing a soft kiss against your lips. When he pulled away, he set the two things down on the table. "Tell me, what did you do?"
"I don't-"
"I just want to know so I can help you, okay? You can tell me as much or as little as you want." He took your hand, pulling you out of your seat and guiding you into the bedroom. You followed slowly, sitting down on the bed as he shut the door. He set the objects down on the bed, which he must have picked up while you weren't looking. "Now, tell me. However much you want to tell me." You took in a deep breath before speaking.

"I, uhm, I stripped down to almost nothing and...turned off the lights." Spencer's hand flipped the switch off, the only light in the room from the towering streetlights and neon signs that littered the road below, mixed with the light from the moon. He walked over to you, pulling you up by your hands. He rested his hands on your waist, pulling you close.
"Do you trust me?" His voice wasn't much more than a whisper, eyes looking into yours with a yearning and passion you'd never seen before. It almost looked like...love?
"Yes." Your voice wasn't much louder, hands resting against his chest.
"Then let me make you feel good." You nodded, his lips coming to connect with yours. They melded together with a slow building passion, his hands coming behind you to undo the zipper on the dress. He let it fall to the ground, now working on unclasping your bra. He let that fall, too, before leaning into you so your back softly hit the bed. His lips moved over the skin of your neck and chest, making gentle marks along the skin. They made a picture with the faded ones, forming a story of both gentle and rough passion.

He looked up at you, hesitation in his eyes.
"Can I....tie you up?" You were only taken back by it for a second, quickly feeling a knot in your stomach at the mere idea of it. Ever since you'd bought the rope you'd imagined it.
"Yes." He got up, undoing the buttons of his suit vest as his hands steadily reached for the rope. You sat up, his body moving behind yours on the bed. You felt his presence behind you, but his hands were hesitant to touch you. You had the feeling he hadn't done this before and was nervous.
"Just...relax okay? And tell me if it's too tight." You nodded, his hands moving your arms so that one hand rested under your elbow facing upwards and the other rested in the crook of the other elbow facing down. He folded the rope in half and pulled it between your back and your wrists, wrapping it around them twice. He finished tightening the rope around your wrists, stopping to ask if it was too tight. You said no and he continued.

He then moved the rope above your elbow, running it so it went across the underside of your breasts to the other arm. He tightened it and then went around again the other direction, trapping your arms behind your back. His hands then moved the rope over your chest again, forming a V as it went back over the other shoulder. He continued to tie it, moving the rope over the top of your chest and back around again to the other side. He then moved the rope to come just under your neck, tilting your head back slightly with a gentle press on your chin. He moved it behind your back again, then doing the same thing on the other side. When you looked down, the rope had formed a shimmering blue star on your chest. Spencer moved back in front of you again, looking at you.
"Is that okay?" You nodded, trying to see how much you could move your hands. You couldn't move your hands, at all. "Then tell me what you do next."
"I...turn on the TV and sit against the headboard with it between my legs." He stood up and unbuttoned his shirt, pushing it off of his shoulders. He sat down against the head board before gently grabbing your elbows and moving you to sit between his legs. He leaned your back against his chest, letting your head rest against his bare shoulder. He used the remote to turn on some chess show you assumed he'd been watching on Netflix, turning down the volume to just under 10. His left hand caressed over your stomach while the other reached for something, a buzzing noise filling the air soon after.