⋬four⋭

It had been a little over a week since your escapade with Spencer. You had been called back to your department for a case they needed an experienced Ops agent for, so you couldn't talk to any of them for the time being. The mission had lasted a bit longer than it was supposed to, so when it was finally over you were grateful. The entire time you'd been totally distracted, the only thing on your mind being Spencer.

All you could think about were the way his hands felt allover you, sending goosebumps up your whole body and a chill up your spine. Every time you closed your eyes you could only see his face, dripping with sweat while his mouth hung open in pure bliss. He was engrained into your mind like a disease, one without a cure. He was the only thing you could think about before you fell asleep, the only thing on your mind after you woke up. God, you couldn't go any longer without his hands on you.

Of course, you'd tried to take things into your own hands, but it just wouldn't work. He was the only person who could take care of what you needed.

You woke up to the chime of your phone on the nightstand next to you, pulling you out of your day dreaming. Light flowed in the from the large window wall next to your bed, which partially blinded you. You rolled over in your large bed, the cold air hitting your bare arms as you grabbed the phone from your nightstand.

You're coming back today, aren't you? 
That I am. Did you miss me that much?
Maybe I did. Did you miss me?
That's classified information, Dr. Reid.
I'll take that as a yes.

God. You hadn't even seen him yet today and he was already playing around with you. You swung your legs over the edge of the bed, planting your feet on the ground.

Why don't you wear something nice for me today?  Give me a little show.
I think I'm the one who deserves a show as a welcome back present, don't you think?
Maybe if you behave, you'll get a gift.
Oh, how tempting.
I guess I'll be seeing you soon then.
I'll be counting on it.

You smirked as you set your phone back down, stretching your body out as you stood up. The first thing you did was shower, stepping under the water. As it ran down your body the only image that played in your mind was Spencer's hands running down your body, touching you in all the right spots to drive you absolutely insane. You felt heat rise in your stomach.

Once you were out of the shower you took care of your hair, spending a little more time on it than usual. You let it lay against your face perfectly, framing your eyes against the (h/c) of your hair. Your eyes scanned over the clothes in your closet, looking for an outfit that would catch his attention. You finally picked out an outfit after almost 5 minutes.

When you looked in the mirror, you turned around to look at you outfit. On your top you wore a black lace corset-style bralette, covered over with a navy blue blazer. On the bottom you wore a short black flared school girl style skirt, black thigh high tights underneath. You slipped on a pair of heels, adding dark red lipstick to your look. This type of look wasn't abnormal for you; since you were an Undercover Ops agent you had to dress up and keep fancier clothes on you incase an event occurred.

You grabbed your keys, some breakfast, and left your apartment, taking the elevator down to your garage. The beep of your car filled your ears as you unlocked it, getting into the luxury vehicle and turning it on. You drove to work with explicit images running through your brain, your legs pressing together tightly. You finally arrived at work, taking the elevator up to the BAU. When you walked in, you certainly turned heads, especially the head of a certain someone you were trying to impress.

His eyes traced over your body as you walked through the glass double doors, trying not to linger too long on one place. He licked his lips, biting the bottom one as you made eye contact with him. You smirked at him, pushing your hair behind your ear. Your heels clacked against the floor as you walked to your desk, sitting down in the swivel chair that sat behind it.