⋬two⋭

Woah. 

What was going on right now? This was not the same Spencer Reid who blushed when you bent over a little too far or flirted with him even just a little bit. This was an entirely new person you'd never seen before. Whoever this was...

you liked it. 

"I-I don't know what you mean." 
"Yes, you do. Don't lie." His voice was low again, commanding even. His hand continued to travel further downward, stopping just above the part in your thighs. You didn't know what to do, just standing there quiet as a mouse. "You know what I find funny?"
"W-What?" You're voice was shaky as his fingers started to move across the inside of your thigh, moving higher and lower with every few moments. 
"You're so tough whenever you work in the field, but now that I have you alone in a dark alley all of a sudden you're a mess." His hand stopped just before you heat, placing a kiss against your neck and moving his mouth up to your ear. "You've got two options here, kitten." 

Oh. My. God. 
You didn't know what it was about the way the words just rolled off of his tongue, but it sent a chill up your spine and straight down to your heat. 
"Either you walk away now, go home, and leave yourself completely unsatisfied and we can forget this ever happened. Or you come with me and I show you the way a real man is supposed to treat you." His hand finally touched you with a hesitation, giving you time to stop and push his hand away if you wanted to. You didn't move it, a noise resonating in your throat that was somewhere between a yelp and a moan. All he did was laugh.
"B-But, we work together. Isn't this kinda...wrong?" 
"Nobody has to ever find out. Plus it's just simply...one colleague helping another." His fingers played with you through the fabric, making your eyes go wide. You'd never felt like this before, and it was such a mind numbing feeling you thought you'd forgotten how to speak. 

"So, what's it gonna be?" You still couldn't talk, but you weighed the options. Your curiosity and caution fought a bitter battle, one side telling you you shouldn't be doing this with someone you were so close to professionally. That was the one rule you'd learned in Undercover Ops: relationships made you particularly vulnerable, especially with other coworkers. But this wasn't a relationship, was it? 
Eventually, your curiosity won out.
"Nobody has to know?" You let out shaky breaths, keeping direct eye contact. 
"Nobody." 
"And this doesn't mean anything?"
"Not unless you make it." You took a breath before your lips upturned in a smirk.

"My place or yours?"  

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

You didn't have a word for the atmosphere that surrounded the two of you as you rode in Spencer's car back to his apartment. You didn't know whether to call it awkward, tense, or strange, but the sexual tension was undeniable. 

When you got to his apartment building, you started to grow nervous. Why were you nervous? It's not like you'd never slept with a man before. But most of the time it was one night stands or criminals you had to get close to in deep cover. This was someone you knew-somebody you worked with-and you weren't sure what it would mean after this. 

You stepped into the small apartment, Spencer shutting the door quietly. 
"You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to." He stood facing you, hands in his pockets. 
"No, no, it's not that I just..." You let out a breath. "What are we supposed to be after this?" 
"I think that all depends on how you feel afterwards." You nodded as he walked closer to you, his hand taking yours in his. "Now, do you want to do this?"
"Yes." He took your hand and guided you into his bedroom, shutting the door behind the both of you. 
"Just relax, and tell me if there's anything you don't want me to do okay?" You nodded in response, giving him the go ahead to step closer to you and move his hands. They rested on your hips, pulling your body close into his. He kissed the skin of your neck softly, your mouth letting out a contented sigh as his lips made a trail across your skin. He pulled his head away, pushing a strand of hair behind your ear.