T W O

"We commit the sins again"
[Meet me on the battle field - SVRCINA]

"We commit the sins again"[Meet me on the battle field - SVRCINA]

*smut ahead*

A sharp knock on the door made Mack jump and snap out of her dreaded thoughts. She rushed to the door and placed her hand on the handle, but hesitated there. Another knock and she twisted the handle, pulling the door open and putting on a smile.

"Hey." She said quietly as Ben walked in, placing a quick kiss on her lips.

"Hey babe." He smiled back, sitting himself on the old sofa. The front door closed with a bang as Mack walked into the kitchen, getting them both a drink. Ben felt the couch dip as Mack sat down and he stretched his arm around and rested it on the sofa behind her. Mack flinched slightly as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"S-should we go and get some f-food?" Mack stuttered nervously, wanting nothing more than to be out of this house. Ben smirked at her and leant forward.

"I was thinking, we could stay right here." His breath tickled Mack's ear as he whispered, sending unwelcome shivers down her spine. Mack gulped and nodded slightly, not really sure what to do. Ben moves closer and nibbled lightly on her ear, before placing wet, sloppy kisses on her neck. Mack cringed and froze, having no clue what to do.

As Ben got more aggressive, he leant for ward and pushed Mack to the sofa so he was on top of her, his knee between her legs. He bought his lips up to hers and kissed her roughly, demandingly. Mack didn't kiss back. Ben didn't pull away. His hands trailed her sides before resting on her hips. He lifted her shirt slightly and left his hands on her bare torso, causing chills to rack Mack's body. As he pulled her shirt up even more he revealed her bra, tossing her shirt across the room.

Mack moved to put her hands on Ben's chest, ready to push him off but he collected her wrists in his hand, pinning them above her head. She tugged at her wrists but he was much stronger than her, so he continued his assault.
Ben's lips moved against her's fiercely, making her moan involuntarily into it as he slid his tongue into her mouth. His hand flicked her jeans button open and reached for the zip. Mack's eyes widened and Ben finally pulled away from the kiss, littering them over her neck and down her chest.

"B-Ben, stop." She tried to say forcefully. He kept going lower.

"But we're having so much fun." He mumbled against her stomach, smirking up at her. He got too low to hold Mack's hands so he let them go, grabbing onto her hips instead.

"Ben, I said stop!" She almost shouted and he chuckled darkly, which made her stomach churn. As he was about to pull her jeans down her legs, Mack mustered her strength and pushed him off, rolling off the sofa and grabbing her shirt. She put it back on and buttoned her jeans back up.

Ben looked at her with a rage in his eyes, as well as confusion. His hand collided with her cheek, hard. It left a red mark and Mack flinched.

"What was that? I'm your boyfriend, not some dick from a club." He spat. Mack shook her head and laughed uncomically.