Prolouge

Bianca laughed as she turned the corner, waving farewell to Zoë as they parted ways from Archery practice. Her bow and quiver were slung over her back and she wore a gray hoodie that said, " Hunter's Archery Team." Bianca turned left and took the back street home, so that she could stop by the comic book store and get Nico some mythomagic cards for his birthday the next day.

Bianca brushed her long, dark bangs out of her face. As she walked, her long braid thumped again her back. Bianca ran her finger over the silver head band that was braided into her hair, a sign of the archery team.

She twisted her skull ring as she hummed, walking along. Not noticing the shadows, or the clangs that echoes along the alley. All she was focused on was getting to the store to get her brother's present. Her sneakers pounded against the pavement as she headed along the street. Only a few more blocks until the store.

If Bianca had taken the normal route then her time would have been cut in half, however she didn't want to risk her brother seeing her. Humming a stupid song, one that Coach Artemis' brother, Apollo the school's nurse, was singing at their Archery practice that day.

Behind her a trash can fell over, Bianca ignored it. That kind of stuff happened all the time when you took the back roads, she's grown used to it. Considering she was armed with a bow and arrow, and she was a licesnsed archer, Bianca was sure nothing would mess with her. As Bianca was about to turn the corner, she noticed a really old poster that caught her eye.

Several in fact. Bianca stepped forward and held her hand up, the happy expression melting off her face.

The main poster was a missing poster. In the center was a girl with cinnamon colored hair, and pouty almond eyes, with her hair pulled into a side ponytail. Bianca knew the girl, it was Zoe's half sister, and her old friend, Calypso Nightshade. Calypso had been the only sister Zoe had that she could stand. And she had quite a few. Her father, Atlas, had many wives and many girlfriends. Zoe actually lived with Calypso's mom Tethys. Bianca understood that, her actual Mom, Nyx was an absloute nghtmare. As were Zoe's five sisters older sisters.

Bianca brushed some dirt off the poster, and saw the date. One year ago. Bianca sighed. Then glanced at the other poster, a wanted poster for a murderer twenty years ago called the Earth Mother, she wasn't ever caught as far as Bianca knew. Bianca then adjusted her bow and quiver and headed down the alley.

Then, behind her she heard another clang, Bianca was getting a little nervous. She started to quicken her pace, focused on getting to the main street and into the comic book store which was just a turn away.

Breathing heavily, Bianca turned the corner and was greeted with the main road. She quickly dashed inside the comic book store, shot a smile at the cashier and headed off to the large Mytho-Magic section at the back of the store. A smile grew on her face as the thought of her geeky brother's expression when he saw the rare figurine she was spending sixty dollars on. She picked up the Hades figurine (one he'd been begging her for months) and brought it to cashier, George, who she knew pretty well, as her brother dragged her into the shop whenever they passed it. One of George's eyes was hidden behind a floppy black fringe, and a snake tattoo curled around the base of his ear.

"So Bianca, what's the special occation?" He asked, after Bianca asked him to wrap the box, automatically marking it with Nico's name. Bianca paid, gratefully taking the box from the cashier.

"It's Nico's birthday tommorow." She answered, walking towards the door holding the package in front of her. She hummed to herself as she strode out the door.

Turning on the heels of her worn sneakers, Bianca began the route home. The sun was beginning to set, throwing off large shadows down the street while Bianca merrily walked down an alley, humming 'Happy Birthday' under her breath.

Suddenly hands wrapped around her mouth and a knife was at her neck. Bianca's eyes widened, and her hands slackened, dropping the package. Her bow and quiver were torn away, and tossed to the ground. A scream muffled under hands, and Bianca was gone.

Hours later her brother would open the door, and be greeted by a policeman. His smile slipping off his face as he was handed the crumbled package found on the ground.

__________

Here's my story!

So basically it's an AU with the main character being Zoe!

I hope you like feels, because this story is gonna be full of them!

A.T. Hunter out!

-Twily