See you soon.

Dear You,

Hi, I'm Adrienne Twila Hunter. You might have just clicked on my profile, this might be the first time you're reading my story.

And you might be a close friend.

Now either way it doesn't matter because this is gonna be the last time I'm on watt pad for a while. Maybe once in a while, maybe on the weekends.

I hope you understand, and I won't know. Because as soon as I post this on every story, watt pad is getting deleted. Off of every device and the bookmark is leaving my laptop.

I've been struggling a lot with math, and I have a C which is just not acceptable.

If I wanna go to the college I wanna go to, even if I haven't hit high school yet, I can't have this unacceptable thing.

So, I just want you guys to know that I love each and every one of my readers, and that I always would reply to your comments. But that might not happen for a while. So, if this makes you mad I'm sorry, but you won't have anyone to complain too.

And it honestly breaks my heart, beyond fan girl feels, that I have to do this. If you like my works, and want tp hear how they end, they keep them in your library.

Don't unfollow, just because Draco didn't make an entrance.

Because one day, maybe in a week, maybe in a month to two, maybe in a year. But you will see my name pop up on your message board, my name in your notifications, my name in your inbox.

Because I'm not gone for good, I intend to return, with a great grade in math, and a whole load of feels.

But though I might not be back for a while, I will always wanted to come back. Because I will Always Love Books. :)

And you know what?

I'm heading to Harry Potter world for my birthday on the 11th of February. So I'll see you all then.

Because even after all that time away.

I'll always love watt pad.

And I'll always keep making references, because Frankly, no matter how sirius this is that an Amazhang joke.

So today I'll be signing off with an old name that I started out with.

Signing off,

@TwilaHunter