Chapter One

Two years after the kidnapping of Bianca Diangelo, Zoë was drawing back the string of her bow and letting it loose with a satisfying 'thwang'. As usual the arrow flew through the air and hit the center of the bullseye.

Even though it happened every shot, Zoë couldn't help the smile that few on her face every time it hapened.

It just meant she was one step closer to the stars.

One step closer to her scholarship. Artemis came over and clapped Zoë on her back before going over to her auburn haired twin and smacking him upside the head for staring at her archery team. A smile tugged at Zoë's lips.

Apollo was a foot taller then his sister, so when Artemis marched over, auburn hair pulled back into a ponytail and blue eyes cracklig alive with rage, it was rather hilarious to see him cowering in his shadow. Artemis rubbed the corners of her head, and the looked up.

"Dismissed." She declared, causing the dozen teenage girls to shoulder their bows and quivers. Zoë felt sorrow tug at her as the target three hunters away was empty.

Bianca's target, kept open in her memory. Zoë pushed it aside, Bianca was dead and everyone knew it. Her best friend was dead.

Her sister was dead.

"Not dead, just missing." A raspy
voice popped up behind her. Zoë turned around to see none other then Rachel Elizabeth Dare blowing her nose into a tissue as her green eyes sparkled with knowledge.

"What." Zoë snapped back. Rachel ignored her and brightly said.

"Bianca's not dead. None of them are, just missing." Rachel blew her nose again and pushed so me of her curly red hair behind her ears. Zoë raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Mm Okay Rachel." She said gently before turning away from the artist. Gods was she crazy.

"I'm not crazy either." Rachel added, as she walked away in the other direction. "You just don't understand my gift."

Zoë resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Rachel Elizabeth Dare was known around school for being able to predict the future. Zoë didn't believe in that nonsense, however the rest of her peers believed that the ginger did have the secret to unlocking the future. But in Zoë's mind, anyone could easily predict
when it's going to rain- just look at the clouds. Or what grade you'll get on a test- F, if you don't study.

Zoë, didn't have a problem with any of that, whoever the fact that Rachel was trying to fool her into believing that Bianca and Calypso were alive was just cruel.

Zoë just hoped that Rachel knew well enough not to tell Bianca's little brother Nico . He was permed early damaged by the incident.

When two years ago he would be wearing marvel tee-shirts and playing myth-o-magic, ever since Bisnca's death he hadn't been the same. Nico's black hair had grown longer and shaggier, he always had bags, and his once light, bright eyes, were bottomless pits of sorrow. His geek apperance was replaced by black, black, and more black. He seemed to be melting into the shadows whenever she saw him. Zoë had been over to the DiAngelo residence several times since Bianca's death, (it still shocked her how easily she was able to except the fact that she was dead), and peered into Nico's room. He's room did not match his attitude, most of his room was still covered in figurines, the unwrapped present found by Bianca's now and quiver on his bedside table. Everything else, on the other hand, was black. But as far as Zoë knew Nico only kept the geek stuff out of love for his sister.

Zoë adjusted her quiver in her shoulder, holding onto it with one hand, the other holding her water bottle as she took a swig before adjusting it so she could hold her bow. Giving up, she put the silver water bottle into the large pocket of her archery team swearshirt, it was over three years old, with the letters on the back so faded that you almost couldn't see them.

Zoë's sleeves were pushed up, partially because she liked them that way, and partially to hide the burned part. Thinking of it, Zoë's hand immediately went to her side, causing her quiver to fall off her shoulder and down to the ground with a clang, arrows spilling out in every direction. The her hand meet the shredded part of sweatshirt, most people thought that it was from old age.

But Zoë knew all too well that it wasn't, and she had the scar to prove it. Her side ached as she remembered-

No, no, not going threw it again she wouldn't.

She couldn't.

She blocked that memory out for a reason, and the only person alive that knew-

He didn't want to talk about it either.

Zoë bent down and scooped up the arrows and stuffed them back into her quiver, then slung it over her shoulder again.

She continued on, Trying to just make her way to her motorcycle and thinking of anything else but that.

Archery, School, Scholoarship.

Scholarship.

To Bobs School of Stars.

That brought a smile on Zoës face as she climbed of her star painted motorcycle, slipped on her moon covered helmet and zoomed home to her Mom.

Little did Zoë know, when she got home her mother would be sitting on the cough, has hanging open, as the news blared with the missing case of him.

Now that he was gone, it could only be her left.

Now that Percy Jackson had gone missing.

Now that Percy Jackson, was dead.

_____

THIS UPDATE IS FOR GREEN!

Anyways I hope you guys liked it!

What do you think the incident is?

-TWILA