OC Info and (PLEASE READ) A/N

Hey guys, thank you all for joining me for this new book. Before I give you the OC's information, I want to give a small heads up...

My OC character is going to be referenced from the anime character Toph Bei Fong in the Last Airbender.

Though the character isn't going to look exactly like her or act exactly like her, she is going to have one of her quirk referenced from Toph's earthbending and the OC is going to deal with her blindness the way Toph does so don't be surprised by ...

Though the character isn't going to look exactly like her or act exactly like her, she is going to have one of her quirk referenced from Toph's earthbending and the OC is going to deal with her blindness the way Toph does so don't be surprised by the resemblance.

I am announcing this to prevent unnecessary dispute or conflict or whatever. I just wanted to get this out for the betterment of everyone.

Anyway, here is the OC information enjoy...

                                                            *~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*

Name;  Yosōijō Gatou

Age; 13 (she is younger than the apparent age of most of her classmates)

Looks;  Has long straight hair that reaches her back with evenly cut bangs, has a scar line on her right eye, her original eyes is a blend of grey and dark blue. Though the blue is more noticeable, the grey is like a highlight around the pupils. Now that she is blind, she has big grey pupilless eyes something like this;

 Now that she is blind, she has big grey pupilless eyes something like this;

Family Members;  

MOTHER; Mia Gatou (deceased)

quirk; enhanced senses (the ability to enhance the five senses as well as give a rader-like signal to tell what or who is around a five-meter diameter. When enhancing only one sense like smell, it becomes way more stronger than when she is enhancing all five. the redrawal is that when she overuses her quirk, she tends to bleed in the part she used her quirk in. So if she overused her quirk on her ears she will bleed there.)

FATHER;  Haru Gatou(deceased)

Quirk; Earth manipulation (his quirk is quite simple as the name goes he can manipulate the earth or solid around him as long as the solid has an earth quality from it like concrete and he is touching it, it comes from the earths so he can manipulate it. Though he has a range of seven meters in diameter. the withdrawal of his quirk when overused is simply exhaustion and a slight headache but nothing other than a good rest would do.)

GRANDPA; Li Gatou(alive)

quirk; Wind manipulation (It's just like the name implies. The quirk to manipulate the wind around him though it has a radius of five meters so in total, a diameter of ten. His drawback for his quirk when overused is that the air gets knocked out of him  for sometime and exhaustion. Though he barely overuse the qurk since he doesn't do hardcore usage of it.)

Yosoijo's qurk(s); EarthBending/Enhanced senses  (Yosoijo's quirks, by the names, are a blend of her parent's quirk's but modified and stronger. I'm not going to throw more light on her quirks just for the fun of it. it will spoil the fun😈).

                                                           *~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

I guess that's all the information I can give. To much will spoil the fun.Once again, I thank you for joining me in this 'beautiful' and 'magial' adventure as we run through the fun of this -hopefully- good book. 

I also want to say that I put quite the effort when I write my stories. So even if this is just a fanfic, I prefer to put my all. I hope you enjoy though. I wrote a few chapters ahead in hope to start this book well so yeah!!!😋

 I wrote a few chapters ahead in hope to start this book well so yeah!!!😋

ENJOY!!! and See you in the next chapter

P.S; This is how I actually view her with her actual eye colour and all. So imagine her like this but with her eyes grey and puiless and with a scar on her right eye. ( *with a proud face and elongated nose* my search through the internet finally payed off)

Anyway Bye~

~Rella