Skin as White as Snow

A gasp escapes her mouth when he springs out of his boxers. His cock feels heavy. It hasn't stopped throbbing in his jeans since he pushed her against the wall. She doesn't touch him right away, not like the other women who he has been with before. They've always been cock hungry. Not her. Not Bee. Not this almost ethereal being in his presence. And he appreciates her tenderness, her naïveté.

"Can I touch you?" Her voice is quiet, unsure.

"Be my guest." The corners of his lips lift. Hunter must remember to take it down a notch with her, lest he breaks her.

Bee tentatively runs her thumb over his tip, covering her thumb with his slickness. Her eyes turns into round saucers. Then she sucks on the thumb she's touched him with, and moans.

Fuck, if that isn't the sexiest thing he's seen in a long time.

She trails a finger over the line of hair on his stomach. Her pale finger is a stark contrast to the dark hair. As much as he can tell, her skin is flawless and smooth, except for the tiny pink circles on her breasts. She tastes exquisite too. He intends to have quite a feast on her.

Bee wraps two hands over his length, pulling up and down, and gently twisting. The sensation fires up his gut, and makes him see stars. She is full of surprises.

When he first saw her in the bar, he didn't think he'd be the one to take her home. He hadn't thought that she would go home with anyone. Now on his couch, half naked, her torn shirt laying somewhere by the door, and her hands milking him, he's glad he has decided to bring her to his apartment. How long has it been since he's brought a woman back? Hunter can't remember.

With whatever is going on at work and his personal life taking a nosedive, a woman is what he needs. A soft, desirable woman with short, black hair, perky tits, unmarked skin, and lips made for kissing, and hopefully other things.

"Hunter, can I taste you?" Her gaze penetrates him.

It takes him a moment to remember that he has given her his first name, and not the one he's used to hearing. "Taste all you want..." He sucks in a sharp breath when she takes him in her warm mouth without even letting him finish his sentence.

Maybe she is hungry after all. Well, lucky me, he mutters to himself.

Her red lips stretches around his girth, meeting the hand that's already wrapped around the base. She's trying to take him all in, but he knows she can't.

But she is determined.

His eyes roll to the back of his head, as he feels himself reach the back of her throat and a bit deeper when she relaxes some more. Her other hand reaches below, making his balls feel heavier than they usually are.

"Holy fuck," he groans out, as she continues to suck, bringing him in and out of her mouth in a steady pace. "You'll have to stop before I..." His words are lost when she picks up the pace, and her lips tighten around him. Her tongue licks around his tip inside his mouth.

His hands tug at her short hair, producing a moan from her throat, and the vibration reverberates up to his chest and shoots all the way down his toes.

"You have to stop, or this will end... too soon." Bee doesn't listen, instead, she quickens her pace again. "Bee. Fuck!" He feels his release building and there is no way he can stop it, not if she doesn't stop.

She flicks a finger at the base of his dick, while she tightens her lips, her mouth, and that is his undoing. Hotness spurts out of him, spilling onto her tongue and down the back of her throat. He keeps her head steady with his hands, still trying to be careful not to pull too hard on her hair, as he twitches in her mouth.