Prologue

Y/N: AAAaaaaaghhhhhhh...haah..Ha....

As I open my eyes, I see darkness

Y/N: 'is this death? Huh guess it's just a void...hmmm, wait if this is death then...I can still think? What the hell?'

Unknown: This isn't hell, I can tell you that much.

I looked at the source of the voice and saw a blue haired lady with somewhat revealing clothing sitting on a fancy chair

Lady: Hey this isn't revealing! It's fashionable!

Y/N: how did you-

Lady: read your mind? Why I'm the Goddess Aqua!

Y/N: huh, so I really did die.

Aqua: yeeeeeaaaaa your end is some of the most gruesome I've seen and that's saying something considering I've seen some war veterans and actually TORTURE victims with stories that can create a new genre of horror movies.

Y/N: so I really got the short end of the stick huh?

Aqua: saying that you got the short end of the stick is an understatement. I had to literally remove some of the memories of your death in order just to have this conversation with you.

Y/N: 'so that's why I'm so calm right now.'

Aqua: yep.

Y/N: so....What happens now? Do I go somewhere? Do I go to heaven? Hell? Or?

Aqua: you've got 3 choices: you can A. Go to Heaven, Trust me this ain't as good as your religion make it out to be since all you do all day is just bask in the sun and talk to people.

Y/N: 'so a stagnant world huh? I bet a certain 98th emperor would've loved that place.'

Aqua: B. Reincarnate into someone from your last world and re start without memories of your past lives

Y/N: 'heh, a literally "restart from zero"'

Aqua: or C. Transfer into another world where magic is abundant and defeat the demon king.

OK. That last one caught my attention. Magic? And 'abundant'? So magic did exist huh?

Y/N says with an evil grin: Obviously the last option, I've always been curious about magic.

Aqua stares at me before saying: oh right you aren't one of those.

Y/N: one of what?

Aqua: nothing!... Anyways since with how gruesome your death was, in my infinite mercy I've decided to give you 2 wishes!

Y/N: wishes? Like is there a limit to how much I can wish for or is it unlimited?

Aqua: anything I tell you!

Y/N was now near salivating

Y/N: 'hehe anything eh? Should I wish that I'm Superman? Nah, he's weak to magic...Hmm I don't want to die again so Return by Death, granted it's powerful but you need to die so no.

Aqua: yo

Y/N: Hmm... Wait, wasn't there a super defense ability from one of those Sin Archbishops? What's his name? He represented Greed...Regulus Corneas?'

Aqua: Yo

Y/N: 'hmm right wasn't his ability Stillness of an Object's Time? But the drawback though... What about Vector Manipulation? Wait. Right can't use Magic. It's a magical world so should I just wish for the ability of my Terraria character? Nahhh this demon king must have some Anti-Magic capacity-'

Aqua: YO!

Y/N: huh? Sorry I was lost in thought

Aqua looking amused replies: man someone that actually *thinks* what they want, now that's rare.

Y/N: what do you mean?

Aqua: weeeeeell I meant that most people I have are NEETs, Otakus, and Weebs, In fact the next one after you is a hardcore NEET that died because of a heart attack he got from running in front of a slow moving tractor. HA! He-he...He even pee-d himself HAhahAhAHahahahaa...Anyways have you thought about your wishes yet?

Y/N: well....I was thinking about it... For my first wish, I want the Authority of Greed from Re:Zero but without the drawback of Lion's Heart and I always have it on as default, don't wanna die the same way again. For my second wish I want to have the knowledge of the entirety of humanity so I can jump start the science of that world!

Aqua stares at him with a shocked face

Y/N begins to panick: 'why is she looking at me like that? What did I do wrong? What-'

Aqua: that's actually the first time someone's asked me for a wish to advance that world. Congratulations, you've impressed a Goddess.

Y/N: phew, now what?

Aqua: now? I send you on your way of course!

After the Goddess said that, Magical Circles appeared underneath me

Aqua: now it's time for you to start your adventure! Remember, after you defeat the Demon King, us Gods and Goddesses will grant you literally *Anything* you wish!

Y/N: 'anything eh? Heh, now that's an VERY interesting prospect'

Suddenly my vision went dark and I felt like I was falling. After around 10 seconds of dimensional displacement, I woke up to a bright sunny day in what appears to be a European Medieval town.

Y/N: Hahahahahahahahahaha, now I will live however I please!