Chapter Six

The next day, Harry and Draco told Severus that Hermione and Ginny wanted to see Tom. They were apparated to Malfoy Manor by Severus and went to where Tom was. The girls felt slightly nervous, but they knew that Harry and Draco wouldn't let them get hurt.

Harry knocked on the door of Lucius's office and waited to be let in.

"Guys, you know he won't hurt you, right? Because if he does, there'll be hell to pay." Harry said, walking towards the girls. They nodded. "And besides, there will be consequences if you break a Wizards Oath. Everybody knows that."

The door opened and a death eater they knew as Rabastan Lestrange came out. He led them in and took his place at the table.

Hermione and Ginny didn't know what to expect of the Dark Lord, so they stood close to Harry and Draco.

"Hello Tom. I hope you don't mind that we brought some visitors today?" Harry asked cooly while sitting down in a char. Draco sat beside him and motioned for the girls to sit down as well.

"Not at all, Harry. Are these your friends?" A cloaked figure replied. Harry nodded.

"Hermione, Ginny this is Tom. Tom, show your face." Draco instructed.

When Tom pulled his hood off, Hermione and Ginny had the same reactions as Harry and Draco. They thought that the newly grown 'nose' was absolutely hideous. No wonder he wanted to get his young body back.

"Um, h-hello, Sir." Hermione stuttered. Tom looked surprised at being addressed in such a way. He was usually called a monster or a bastard.

"Hello, Miss. Granger. Miss. Weasley. How are you?" He responded. Tom laughed inwardly at the expression on the girls faces. They probably weren't expecting him to be so nice.

Harry cleared his throat. "So, Tom, me and Draco told the girls about our truce, and they're okay with it. Also, we wanted to discuss some things with you. Like how we're going to get your old younger body back."

Tom thought for a moment. "Severus? Do you know any type of potion for this?" He asked. Severus nodded.

"Yes, my lord. I've been doing some research about it, and it turns out that there is one." The potions master answered. "There are many steps for it, though."

"Me and Harry can collect the ingredients while you do some more research on it to make sure it's safe. Okay, Severus?" Draco asked his godfather. Severus nodded.

"We should go back to school now. I have classes to teach." Tom nodded and Severus apparated his students back to Hogwarts.

When they landed, Hermione rushed off to get ready for class. Ginny followed her, leaving Severus, Draco and Harry alone. The boys had a free period, so they went back to the ROR together. Severus went off to the dungeons to prepare for his class.

When the boys entered their desired room, they both found something to do. Harry sat on a sofa with a sketchbook and a quill. Draco had his homework laid out on a desk. They sat in silence for a while before Draco decided to see what Harry was doing. He got up from the desk and walked over to where his mate was sitting. Harry noticed and snapped his sketchbook shut.

"What are you drawing, Harry?" Draco asked as she sat down.

"Nothing."

The blonde sighed and snatched the book, ignoring the annoyed hiss from his lover. He opened it to a random page, and blushed at what he saw. It was a sketch of him smiling. Harry had captured all of the details on his face and covered the rest of the page with mini hearts.