Chapter Seven

During the next few days, Harry noticed something wrong about Ronald. He was always missing at the same time of every day. Then, Harry saw him coming out of Dumbledore's office. This was very suspicious, so Harry decided to watch him some more. Sure enough, Ronald was going to the headmaster's office every day.

"Draco, I think Ronald's working for Dumbledore." Harry said as he entered the ROR. Draco was on the bed reading.

"Why do you think that?" He asked as he sat up and made room for Harry. The Gryffindor climbed on the bed and sat beside the blond.

"I've been watching him for a few days, and everyday at the same time, he goes into Dumbledore's office for some type of meeting. And haven't you noticed he's been more interested in our conversations? He could be Dumbledore's spy!"

Draco thought for a moment."He might be. I guess we'll just have to be more careful." Harry nodded. He cuddled up to Draco and sighed. He loved these moments where they could just be by themselves, nobody else in the room.

After a few minutes in silence, Harry finally got up the courage to ask Draco something.

"Draco," he purred in a voice that had Draco shivering.

"Yes love?" He answered.

Harry bit his lip nervously and looked Draco in the eyes. "I want my wings to come in already."

Draco's eyes widened. He told himself to not do anything until Harry was ready, since it was obvious the Gryffindor had never done anything like that before.

"A-are you sure?" He asked quietly. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Of course I'm sure, Draco. Or else I-" Harry was cut off when Draco pulled him into a kiss. Harry melted into it and returned it. Their tongues played a lazy dance as they intertwined. Draco pulled back and grinned when he saw his mate's flustered face. Harry grinned back and pulled the blond in for another kiss.

***

"Ginny, have you seen Harry and Draco? They've been gone all afternoon!" Hermione asked while sitting down in the Gryffindor common room. The redhead giggled.

"Well, Harry told me he wanted to ask Draco..." She whispered the rest to her friend. Hermione's gasped and blushed. Then she started giggling too.

"Oh, okay then. I wonder what color Harry's wings are going to be." She thought out loud.

"I hope they're pink!" Ginny squealed.

"Bloody Hell, Ginny!" Harry gasped as he walked into the common room. Draco was following behind him, snickering.

The girls took one look at Harry and burst out laughing. His hair was messier than usual, and his shirt was wrinkled. His face was flustered and his lips were swollen and red. It was obvious what they were doing.

"You-I-Harry! You look so-" Ginny gasped for air. Harry scowled and looked at his laughing mate.

"This is your fault!" He hissed. Draco just kept laughing and pulled Harry into a hug.

"It was your idea, lover. I simply did as I was told."

When the girls calmed, down, they began discussing the potion for Tom. Ginny said that Charlie

was bringing the dragon's claw from Romania in a few days. Hermione went to Hagrid's hut to get a bottle of Acromantula venom, and they could easily get unicorn blood from one of the unicorns in the Forbidden Forest. Tom already collected the venom from Nagini, and all that they needed to do now was get a feather from Fawkes.