Chapter Eight

"Harry! Draco! You'll never believe what Tom just told me!" Hermione squealed when she got in the ROR. She had been spending a lot of time at Malfoy Manor and seemed to be getting along with Tom just right.

"What is it, Hermione?" Harry asked. It was the day before they would do the spell on Tom.

"Tom promised me that he would teach me about the Dark Arts! Can you believe that?! There's so much to learn! So much to know! Knowledge is power, did you know that?"

Draco laughed. "We should all get some rest. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day." Hermione nodded and went back out of the ROR. Harry climbed on the bed and wandlessly changed his clothes into one of Draco's shirts. Draco climbed in after Harry and pulled him closer.

"G'night, Harry." He murmured after turning the lights off.

"Goodnight Draco. I love you." Harry whispered.

"Love you too."

***

It was Hogsmeade weekend. Harry, Draco, Hermione, Ginny, Luna and Severus were at the graveyard at Little Hangleton. Tom was there with Lucius, Bellatrix and a death eater that the students knew. Severus said that her name was Althea. She was a healer and needed to be there in case something went wrong.

"So, Tom. Are you ready?" Harry asked, walking up to him. Tom nodded.

"I'm ready." Draco walked up to them as well. He looked down and saw that Nagini was at Harry's feet. He found it funny that she followed him around like a puppy now.

"Alright, Tom. The spell is going to take about one day to finish. Remember, if it doesn't work, you'll be in the same body you had at the Potter's seventeen years ago." He said. Both Draco and Harry wanted the spell to work. So did all their friends.

Tom went to greet Hermione, Ginny and Luna.

"Hello, Hermione. Ginvera. You must be Miss. Lovegood." Tom said. Luna nodded.

"Hello, Tom. I finally got to meet you!" She giggled. Tom looked surprised. He thought that she would be at least a bit scared of him. He was the Dark Lord after all. He just shook his head and walked to Lucius.

"Lucius, make sure that Dumbledore cannot interrupt us. Something might go horribly wrong if he does." Tom stated. The older Malfoy nodded.

"Yes, My Lord." He replied.

All the other death eaters arrived and they fell quiet when they saw Hermione there.

"What are you doing here, Mudblood?" Walden MacNair hissed. Hermione spun around and narrowed her eyes at him.

"The Dark Lord said he wanted me here. Do you have a problem with that?" Tom stalked up to them and leaned over MacNair's shoulder.

"I have asked Hermione to attend. She and all the other Gryffindor's are now my allies, and there

will be no more comments about this. Understood?"

All of the Death Eaters were shocked that the Dark Lord would side with a Mudblood. But they all knew what would happen if he was disobeyed.

"Yes My Lord." MacNair mumbled.

It was time for Harry and Draco to perform the spell. Everybody stepped back and watched as the two of them advanced a cauldron. One by one, all of the ingredients went in.

"Tom, come here. You have to go in the cauldron. It's going to be a very painful twelve hours."" Harry called. Tom stepped up on the podium and took a look at the potion. It was a disgusting green color that looked like poison. But Tom was determined to get his body back, so he stepped in.

The potion started working almost immediately. Harry and Draco took out their wands and pointed at Tom. They started chanting some unknown words that sounded sort of like "Earth, Air, Fire, Water." A green wisp came out of their wands and circled the cauldron. Then a red one, a white one and a blue one. They all mixed together and then there was a blinding light that had everyone covering their eyes.

After a few minutes, Harry and Draco lowered their wands and walked back to their friends.

"Tom is going to stay in there twelve hours, and when he comes out, he'll have his old body back.

He might have made a few changes." Harry said. Hermione grinned and bounded up to them.

"Can you tell me where you found that spell? I've read almost every book in Hogwarts and none of them mentioned that!" Draco laughed.

"We 'borrowed' it from the forbidden section in the library. Filch almost caught us though." Hermione looked as if she was about to scold them for it, but she didn't.

Severus told all the other Death Eaters to go back home and come back the next day. Draco and Harry decided to spend the night at Malfoy Manor, and the girls went back to Hogwarts.

"Harry, let's go to dinner, okay? I wanna show you around the manor." Draco pulled Harry to his

father so Lucius could apparate them.

"Alright. Let's go."

They apparated to Malfoy Manor. Draco led Harry to his room to get changed while Lucius

ordered some house elves to start making dinner.

Draco went to shower, and Harry flipped through Draco's closet. He found what he was looking for. One of his mate's oversized hoodies. He slipped it on over his shoulders and accio'd some fluffy socks from his trunk in the Gryffindor Towers.

They had steak and mashed potatoes for dinner. There was a Treacle Tart for dessert. Harry's

favorite.

"Draco, I need to ask you how you and Mr.Potter got together. I remember you telling me just how annoying he was every year in every single letter." Lucius asked. Draco turned to Harry.

"Can I tell him? It's okay if you don't want to." Harry thought for a while.

"You can. But I'm going to your room. I don't want to be here when you tell him. Alright?" He asked. Draco nodded.

"Alright. My room is down the hall, first room to the left, in case you forgot. It has my name on the door." Harry smiled and walked out of the dining room. He quickly found Draco's room and flopped down on the bed. Harry sighed. He would have to tell everyone else about how the Dursleys treated him, and it would probably get leaked. Soon, everyone would know that Harry Potter, Savior of the Wizarding World, was getting pushed around by some stupid muggles.

Harry curled up in the green and silver (Slytherin colors) blankets and closed his eyes. He couldn't hear Draco and Lucius talking, but he knew they were.

Realizing that he just couldn't sleep without his mate, Harry got up and decided to take a walk outside. He walked out of Draco's room and found his way to a door leading to the backyard.

Harry had never been in The Malfoy's backyard before. It was absolutely beautiful. There was a glittering fountain right in the middle, and there were white peacocks strutting around. There was also a broom shed. Harry sat down on the fountain. His back was starting to itch, probably because of the wings coming out.

Draco, you done yet? I'm bored... Harry said, drawing out the 'd'.

I'm finished. I'm gonna apparate to you. Came the reply.