PART VII - INTRUDER

This might be the worst decision she ever made. Five boys crashing in her apartment room. Why didn't she see it through that they will let their curiosity peaked and explore every room her apartment has? In the end, she gave up and plopped herself onto the couch surfing some entertaining channel. Thank goodness they already finished their usual meeting, or else she won't have any energy left to think. She might still be able to pull something though tonight. However, since they still have some spare time before going back to Chang Bin's residence, they decided on exploring every corner.

"I must say, you have interesting house," Jae Hyun joined her on the couch while his eyes still exploring every corner of the house.

"Well, thanks?" she answered, not interested. Not long after that, Chang Bin excused himself to go back first. Leaving separately to his house was her plan after all. If Min Ho ever found them arrived together all the time it might create some questions. One by one left her place, leaving her alone in her messy apartment. She groaned loudly before picking everything from the floor and putting it on their rightful place. Not going to lie, it took her about an hour to put everything just like it was before. After that, she went to her bedroom to pack up some clothes and stuff before going back to Chang Bin's residence.

The sun was setting, the sky was in a perfect hue for her to look up and admired it. Just like a cotton candy. Immediately, her mind took off to where her father always brought her cotton candy every time he went home late. Well, it was before they met with her current stepmother. They used to live alone after her mother died from cancer. It was too late for them to have her cure since she her condition already reached stadium 4 once she got admitted. What can they say? The don't have any money that time. Her mother death made a turning point for her father. A bad turning point. Involved in gambling, drinking, and debts. Little by little, he taught her how to play poker until she could win by herself. How to read others expression. How to set up a good bet. How to know whether to fold or call. Basically everything about poker. He's a good gambler though, paid off his debt the next day as he got a 'jackpot' suddenly. But, who would have known it would led them into their downfall?

Meeting the girl he once thought who could have replaced the love of his life was a big downfall. Not only he fell for her looks, but also her poisonous sweet words. She was basically a living leech, suck up everything they have. Love is blind and she agreed. Her father couldn't even see her true self behind that thick make up of hers. Just by thinking about her really ticked her off.

"Oh? You're finally here!" that voice will really get her a nightmare. She looked up only to see Hanna sat beside Min Ho. Wrapping her arms on him while plastering her innocent smile. Seems like the others also uncomfortable with her presence and went silence.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a monotone, trying hard not to explode. Her expression was as hard as a stone. Silently walking to the living room and not the slightest letting her eyes drifted from her gaze.

"I hear my Min Ho joined a club. So, I was curious what club he was in and curious about the members," she giggled. "I didn't think you would be the only girl they have."

"Something wrong about it?" still maintaining the tension. She looked at the others, finally having the feeling she was unwanted but still ignoring it.

"Just making sure that he's off limit and you won't do anything with him," she smiled at her. Obviously, they can't hold their meeting if she's there with her.

"Okay," Chang Bin sighed, frustrated about how he would bring up the topic. "Is anybody thirsty? My throat feels kind of dry." The others nodded.

"Oh! I would like a cold lemon tea!" she chirped while raising her hand.

"I'll get it," she groaned. "I'm the closest to the kitchen, anyway." Indeed, she was putting her bag on the dining table and took out some stuffs on the table. Basically, she hasn't sat at all on the couch.

"I got a call, I should go outside for a moment," she excused herself. After her slim figure disappeared, all eyes turned to Min Ho.

"You said you wouldn't meet her again!" Seung Min gritted his teeth.

"Sorry, okay? She's not that bad though. I don't think her intentions are that bad. Besides she might not have any connection with Jackson," Min Ho defended her.

"Well, she might have a phone call with Jackson right now," Johnny shrugged, stating some possibilities. "We never know."

"Anyway, I don't want her to sleep here," Chang Bin looked at him, sternly. He nodded slightly. Just then, the girl was back from her call sitting right beside him. Sticking to him like a koala. Min Ho seemed to like though, her clinging into him. He put a sweet smile once their eyes met and give a forehead kiss to her. People could perfectly see they're in a relationship even if they didn't tell them.

"Here," finally Y/N came from the kitchen. Her order was different than the others since they basically drink coffee or cola when they have meeting. She went back to the kitchen to put the tray and went back to the living room.

The evening went differently than usual. It's just a talk about their day and sometimes she would chime in and tell her backstory or anything. Attention seeker. Min Ho did feel bad with the others that he let her join him. Y/N didn't talk much though, sometimes just glance at her. Watching her movement and expression. Trying to figure out her mind. Even though she put up an innocent façade. Betting inside that innocence laid something big.

"I'm tired. I'll go first," she stood up, getting her stuffs and ascended the stairs. Some of the boys also decided to go to their own room and take some rest while the rest just casually watching TV or do something on the living room. Well, Hanna was persisting on wanting to see his room and Min Ho agreed. Silently going upstairs and heading towards his room.

.

Watching drama at night while snacking on some fruits really entertained her. Since her term just ended and she got nothing to do, she decided on a drama that recently going on. People were talking about it wherever she goes. So, she started to get curious about the film. Not expecting a big plot twist, making the drama more interesting to watch.

Even though she said she was tired, she can't sleep once she plopped into her bed. Eyes kept staring into the white ceiling as the time kept ticking. To be honest, it was one of the reasons she wanted to escape from the living room. Talking about nothing important while their deadline kept coming was really nerve wrecking. The main reason was because she's fed up with her. Acting close with them while she knew perfectly they really denied her whole existence.

The outside was silent, signaling that the others have gone to their own room. Well, it was too early for them to go to their own room, to be honest. Usually they would still find themselves brainstorming downstairs until dawn before finally their stamina gave up. Sometimes she wondered what the others would do in their room at this hour. She could hear some steps from room beside though, that's why she knew someone still up at this hour. Was it Seung Min or Jae Hyun who took the room beside her?

Anyway, she took the last room at the hallway since it was bigger than the other. Not to mention, comfortable. The sitting window across the bed also added a comfortable point to the room. With the room based with white color and dark brown from the woods making the atmosphere warm. It was basically her dream room to begin with. Looking at the city landscape before and after bed really calmed her down sometimes.

The silent knocks came from the door made her head shot up. It stopped after the first three knocks before knocking another three times again. She squinted her eyes, trying to make out who could that be.

"Come in," she said, eyes still glued to the door.

"I thought you're asleep. Guess you're not," he smirked after entering her room.