Chapter 3: Odd Day's

You met up with Nikaido outside her restaurant, she said she would accompany you to the photo shop. The other day you had her take some photos of the inside of your mouth. Hoping you'd find out who the person was inside of you.

"Hey~! Nikaido!" You shouted as you ran towards her.

"Hey! You want some pork buns?" She asked with a smile.

"Uhh is that even a question? HELL YEAH I WANT THE PORK BUNS!Gimme~!" You exclaimed happily as you grabbed tbe bag filled with pork buns from Nikaido.

You both began to walk towards the photo shop.

"I hope you got a good shot of the woman inside of my mouth." You hopfully proclaimed as you continued to eat the pork buns happily.

"Hmm I didn't really see anything when I took those photos." She said comfused.

"Well... they say photos are great ways to see things from the spirit world!" You thought out loud with your mouth full thinking.

"Yeahh no, this is magic not spirits." She said matter of fact, slightly chuckling at your theory. This caused you to pout jokingly and her to blush slightly at your cute behavior.

"Hey! What if she's so pretty, you end up falling for her hehehehe!" You laugh as you ate.

"Ugh yeah? Like that'll happen... besides I already have someone I like..." she said whispering that last part. You were to caught up with the food to pry into her silenced words at the end so you chose to not acknowledge it.

Finally arriving at the photo shop and picking your order of photos up. You stand by the store and have Nikaido open the envelope.

"Alright! Let's look at the photos!"

"Gahh! I'm so nervous! I can't wait to see!" You say as you clenched your fists close to your chin. Filled with to much excitement.

Before she could open it fully. She notices a figure in front of you both.

"Hey.. check it out."

"Huh?"

"Right there, in front of us. Look, it's one of their doors."

"It's... vanishing."

"Wait! There's someone in there!" She murmurs towards you.

Quickly, you both approach the sorcerer as they're distracted trying to conjure up a door.

You tap the top of their mask.

"Yo.. sorcerer, I was wondering... if I could ask that little head of yours a question." You grin down at them with your towering height.
Nikaido circles behind the young sorcerer. This obviously meant the young sorcerer was trapped.

As they try to use their magic you and Nikaido are already to fast for her as Nikaido kicks her side ways and you slice the fingers off of the hand they use for magic.

You pick up the thin sorcerer by their head and now grip them with your tail. "Now then... show me your face." You command as you remove the sorcerer's mask.

You and Nikaido grimaced at the face of a young female sorcerer, who was visible scared.